Tuesday Weighers

Lost 1pm on Tuesday, pleased though 2 would have been better, on a diff note went to first acupuncture today. I've been old my tonne is very red! I need to cut out coffee and pic food. I o feel very relaxed after though

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Lost 3lbs tonight. Still visiting my old tuesday group :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

It's always good to have you here Lisa :D and well done you- brilliant loss :D x

little_bubblez said:
It's always good to have you here Lisa :D and well done you- brilliant loss :D x

Thanks x

Congrats on your new job again. Shouldn't you be sleeping? :)

Thanks x

Congrats on your new job again. Shouldn't you be sleeping? :)

Not sleeping just yet- I'm updating my blog, then need to inbox my adopted mum (she lives in Canada- so because of the time difference we don't chat too much anymore :( )

It's ok though- not in work until 5pm- I have a job centre appointment at 2.45- so as long as I'm up by about 9.30, I'll have time to have a good brekkie, do some walking and cleaning before my appointment, and work :D

I am really excited about work- I'm all bouncy!!!

little_bubblez said:

Not sleeping just yet- I'm updating my blog, then need to inbox my adopted mum (she lives in Canada- so because of the time difference we don't chat too much anymore :( )

It's ok though- not in work until 5pm- I have a job centre appointment at 2.45- so as long as I'm up by about 9.30, I'll have time to have a good brekkie, do some walking and cleaning before my appointment, and work :D

I am really excited about work- I'm all bouncy!!!

Oh that's ok then :)

As you were x

waterbabydani said:
Lost 1pm on Tuesday, pleased though 2 would have been better, on a diff note went to first acupuncture today. I've been old my tonne is very red! I need to cut out coffee and pic food. I o feel very relaxed after though

Pic = spicy!!

Lost 1 and 1/2 pound this week. Its alright classing I wasn't in last week due to a death in the family, was eating sandwiches all the time along with biscuits and I wouldn't even like to think how many cups of tea i had... :/ Anyways, went WAY over my A's and B's almost every day this past week and a half so happy with the result. :)

lsf666 said:
Lost 3lbs tonight. Still visiting my old tuesday group :) x

Well done Lisa :)

This is my first week of slimming world and I am very nervous about tuesday weigh in. I hope I am doing all the right things but it is a learning curve and I find I am asking alot of questions. I did slimming world last year and lost 2 stone but didnt do the classes and felt I just muddled through. Wish me luck x

)2&1/2 lbs down this week, 4 &1/2 lbs total :

waterbabydani said:
Only gone and landed myself in hospital, blockage in bowel. Drip, Etc and nil by mouth, if I don't lose weight this week I give up!!

Oh no I'm really sorry to hear that get well soon xx

waterbabydani said:
Only gone and landed myself in hospital, blockage in bowel. Drip, Etc and nil by mouth, if I don't lose weight this week I give up!!

Oh no. Get well soon x

back in the game

haven t been on much ,lots has happened and only got back 2 SW last week after 4 weeks,2 pounds on but could have been alot worse

Hope you're feeling better soon hunny xx

haven t been on much ,lots has happened and only got back 2 SW last week after 4 weeks,2 pounds on but could have been alot worse

2lb in 4 weeks, definitely could be worse! Onwards and downwards eh? :D

Back