Tuesday Weighers

Only gone and landed myself in hospital, blockage in bowel. Drip, Etc and nil by mouth, if I don't lose weight this week I give up!!

You poor thing!! Hope you are feeling better hon! :bighug:

Glad your back home . Hope you're feeling better soon .

Well I'm expecting my 1st sts or very low loss this week my scales at home have hardly budged :( been really good too . Still I'm looking at the bigger picture onwards and downwards :)

Can't believe I was able to post on here whilst on morphine! Last time I ordered stuff on eBay and didn't remember till it arrived. Thnx everyone for your messages

get well soon dani

I'm getting weighed early tomorrow (9.15am instead of 5pm) I hope that doesn't affect my losses :\

My auntie is joining up tomorrow so I get a free week for taking her *yay* :D

you'll weigh less in the morning, so don't be too upset if you don't have a loss when you return to ur usual time next week x

Ohhh i totally would be upset :( lol i'd better work harder next week! heehee

Feeling nervous now, I had a bad weekend following a party were I ate cake, drank wine and got stuck into the buffet with the mentality of the 'old me'... eek.

Good luck everyone not confident at all . Been 100% everyday but * week very imminent . Had a really weird dream went to group there was a new male consultant there he told me off said I was dehydrated and stuck me in a dentist chair and cleaned my teeth . None of my usual group were there just friends from my schooldays and old work collegues . Ho hum they say your dreams are meant to say something. I'm just plain strange maybe lol

Good luck to my fellow Tuesday Weighers! :scale:

I haven't been for two weeks, but, providing my own scales are to be believed, I should be ok :scale:

I wish my mate would hurry up ya know...I hate being late :( she was meant to be here for half past...grrrrr *shakes fist*

I wanna get weighed already!!!!!!!! lol

Good luck tuesday peeps :D

I lost 1.5lb really pleased after putting back on what I lost last week after having man flu and living of biscuits. I feel a lots more inspired to behave this week. Need to go home tonight and prepair some snacky things for when Im feeling weak.

Good luck everyone.

Malibu xx

Back