Tuesday Weighers

Wow - looks like everyone had a good week despite it being December & not long until Christmas! :D

Looks like some really great results this week, well done everyone!

I managed to lose 1lb at WI last night, even after a Christmas meal last week - I'm thrilled :D

I also won the raffle! :) It was a pamper kit consisting of a huge Radox bubble bath, Johnsons body wash, a Christmas candle, a Christmas mug and an Options hot chocolate. Needless to say I spent the next hour or so in the bath, with my candle going, a hot chocolate and the new magazine..heaven!! :drool:

2.5 off at WI last night, getting my 1.5st shiny :) Red days do me good.... can't see my Veggie oh liking that tho.

Really chuffed, 5lb to 2st/club 10, hopefully doable in the next 3 weeks :)

Think I'm back on track with 3lbs off this week.

karnak said:
5pm - I had speed soup for lunch all week. Its the only thing that I can think of that I did differnetly (on the good side) but I did eat cheese and biscuits, cherry brandy cholclates, chocolate barrels with advocat, bandy and coke.

If I had not had those things but had my speed soup, how much would I have lost then?:confused:

I find the speed soup helps with losses even if I have not stuck to plan 100 % too just made a massive pan. Well done

I missed last week so a 2lb loss this week!! I'm over the moon!!

well done on the losses guys :)

i did a 5 (.3 lol) mile walk today....not all in one go, i stopped twice, once at work for half an hour and the other at my dads for about an hour. but it took an hour and a half, adding all the times i walked up.

Totally determined for this week- but i honestly feel a bit....low, because i didn't stay for image therapy. my C has gone away on her hols, which I didnt know about. and honestly, i'm really struggling. I really needed a bit of a pick me up yesterday but the stand in C wasnt someone i felt comfortable talking to.

I was hoping my C would be back tomorrow for her other group but apparently not....so imma have to struggle through and just get on with it :(

i know im being selfish- just typical that the one week im struggling....lol.

i still hope for a BIG loss next week though!!!

LittleFlutterby said:

i did a 5 (.3 lol) mile walk today....not all in one go, i stopped twice, once at work for half an hour and the other at my dads for about an hour. but it took an hour and a half, adding all the times i walked up.

Totally determined for this week- but i honestly feel a bit....low, because i didn't stay for image therapy. my C has gone away on her hols, which I didnt know about. and honestly, i'm really struggling. I really needed a bit of a pick me up yesterday but the stand in C wasnt someone i felt comfortable talking to.

I was hoping my C would be back tomorrow for her other group but apparently not....so imma have to struggle through and just get on with it :(

((((())))) just think about how amazingly well you've done . I'm sure there is a much bigger loss waiting for you next week :) good luck . Maybe just look at some pics before sw and see how good you look now :)

:patback: Sorry to hear your C is away when you are having a tricky week.

I am a newbie but.....

Focus on all great choices you are making, you are doing so much right! Going for long walks etc etc!!

You are amazing for what you have achieved so far. You deserve to be slim and healthy, you've worked so hard to get this far...maybe write down why you want to stay on track to help your motivation?

HTH

((((())))) just think about how amazingly well you've done . I'm sure there is a much bigger loss waiting for you next week :) good luck . Maybe just look at some pics before sw and see how good you look now :)

:patback: Sorry to hear your C is away when you are having a tricky week.

I am a newbie but.....

Focus on all great choices you are making, you are doing so much right! Going for long walks etc etc!!

You are amazing for what you have achieved so far. You deserve to be slim and healthy, you've worked so hard to get this far...maybe write down why you want to stay on track to help your motivation?

HTH

Thanks ladies :)

I think i've just become a bit complacent~ because ive been doing it for nearly 8 months, i was becoming more and more lax and lazy- not measuring out hea's for example, or picking at random stuff then only counting a couple of syns

This week i am being good- measured out my stuff- synning everything right, etc etc.

I just miss my C :( usually if i'm struggling i text her, and i don't want to if she's away! she's probs not got her phone with her anyway, lol.

The fact that i'm icky sick doesnt help with my mood either- i want to exercise more but my body won't let me!!!

Wow some great weight losses, well done everyone.
You have come a long way flutterby brilliant weightloss, hope you can overcome your blip until your c is back.

I have just got my computer back so didn't put on last weeks, which was a maintain, this week I have put a 1lb on. Having a bit of a blip couple of weeks but think I am over it now. Just need 3lb loss to get my 1 1/2 stone and 10% so hoping for that next week, would be nice to get it before christmas.

Thanks Chiana. I'm still feeling rubbish, but Julie is back on Saturday, so I'm sure she'll be texting us all then :)

I might ask if i can get to weigh in early to have a chat with her. its just going to be hard, thats DAYS away- and im getting more and more anxious!!

After missing last weeks and gaining 2.5lbs the week before i lost.....8lbs!! :eek:

So got my 3.5stone shiny and am 3lbs off my 4stone!! Can't believe it! So happy!!!

Thanks Chiana. I'm still feeling rubbish, but Julie is back on Saturday, so I'm sure she'll be texting us all then :)

I might ask if i can get to weigh in early to have a chat with her. its just going to be hard, thats DAYS away- and im getting more and more anxious!!

Hang on in there LFB! You are on plan and doing your best. You are doing so much RIGHT!!!! HuGs to You! xxx

TattooedMammy said:
After missing last weeks and gaining 2.5lbs the week before i lost.....8lbs!! :eek:

So got my 3.5stone shiny and am 3lbs off my 4stone!! Can't believe it! So happy!!!

Yay well done that's fab

Its fast approaching!!! Been a dodgy weekend with sickness and other hassle, haven't been able to exercise properly, but hoping for that half pound for my 2stone shiny!

Hope you get it Aesir. I always dread WI. Even if I'm really good I end up thinking to myself, "oh you could have been better, and now the scales are going to know!" lol
Don't really know what to expect this week. My body is doing weird things. I think a visit to the doctor is in order.

No idea how this week will go (I always say that!) was at OH's parents house this weekend and weighed on their scales, in my jeans / cardigan with jewellery... at 1lb heavier. He then tells me he's weighed 2lbs lighter, despite his spoiling himself with beer etc this week and not being on plan most days, so now I'm a bit scared :(

I've been a little bit over (1 syn or so) for half the week, but not dreadful (miscounted twice) and I haven't gone mad eating fatty foods and stuff... i think I deserve a little loss, so I'm hope hope hoping for 1lb at least. A gain I can't deal with the week before chrimbo!

I need a 1lb loss for club 10 but as its * week thinking may be wishful thinking. Done ok this week, but being as my av loss is 0.5 - 1lb when i'm 100% good have no idea what will happen.
Oh and i can't weigh at normal class (10am) so will go to 5.30 class (hope that doesn't go against me).

Hope everyone has good weight loss x

Back