Tuesday Weighers

sherlann said:
Well done all the losers.

4.1/2lbs off for me this week,I honestly thought I had a chance at SOTW but a chap in our group lost 7lbs!!!!!!
I'm not complaining though, I did get my 1stone shiny :D

Well done that's great

Lehairycrab said:
Hi guys some great losses x x I've lost 3lbs this week and I'd love to get my 1stone award next week - need another 3lbs to get it so I'll be working hard x

Well done :)

xJoanneJJx said:
Loss of 1.5lbs for me..was hoping for a tad more but I'll not complain (much!) need 2.5 lbs for my 1 stone award..I WILL get it next week :)

Well done everyone! Xx

Well done :)

MinkyDinky said:
With great pleasure I am to announce a 3.5 lbs loss. BUT now I have to be back to normal eating and no piggy sessions so I can limit the damage the weekend has on WI next week. It could catch up with me and in fairness it should! X

Well done I'm doing the same just incase lol

well done everyone on weight loss this week

I lost 1.5lbs, taking me to 1/2 lb off my target weight, I'm already a target member so don't mind if I maintain this week, but I'm trying for a loss, it would be great to get back to my target weigh or even below it. I doubt I'll get below it mind as 1.5 is a lot for me, so I'll probably only loose 1/2 if anything next week, but you never know

With great pleasure I am to announce a 3.5 lbs loss. BUT now I have to be back to normal eating and no piggy sessions so I can limit the damage the weekend has on WI next week. It could catch up with me and in fairness it should! X
Thats amazing! Well done

4lbs this week! Takes me to my 1 1/2 stone sticker and SOTW. Only 3 1/2lbs to my two stone and 11 1/2lbs to my club 10 :D

-2!

One measly pound off for me today!! Boooo :(
Oh well least it's going in the right direction eh!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Miss big b ive just read through your weekly losses and there fantastic, can you tell me what plan you follow most, red/green/ee. Well done im really impressed.

This was my 1st wk @ SW. Weigh in 2nite @ lost 2lbs, thot would have bn more but probably jst needing 2 adjust & get used 2 new way of eating! Roll on nxt wk :)

Joined SW last wk @ this was my 1st official weigh in, lost 2lbs. Thot it would have bn more but may jst b body getin used 2 change plus I was @ house party on Sat so drink & nibbles! Leader checking my diary 2c if nthin doin wrong. Roll on nxt wk :)

Welcome Alcyn and well done to all you losers :)

I lost 2lbs this week despite a sociable weekend!! That takes me to 1 stone :)

I had been spot on up until Saturday evening!! Then I lost my way with champers!!

New week :) I'm due on so hoping for any kind of loss next week. However, I need to lose 3.5lbs+ to get to next stone down!!

Come on ladies we can have a great week xxx

Welcome and well done.
I only need .5lb for my club ten, I think that's why I was a little bit gutted with my 2lb loss. But I've given myself a slap and told myself to wise up lol. Hopefully we'll all have a good week and even better losses x

dm0191 said:
Room for another shrinking lump??

Was my first class tonight, so first weigh in next week, already dreading it!

I'm also doing the 30 day shred, but don't know if that's wise as I've heard people don't lose weight while they are doing it - any of you experts had any experience of this?

Debs xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Welcome Debs :) Anything that gets yr heart rate up is good for you :) you will definitely lose inches doing Shred!! I found it hard to follow everyday. Good luck in yr first week xxx

greedyguts1980 said:
Welcome Debs :) Anything that gets yr heart rate up is good for you :) you will definitely lose inches doing Shred!! I found it hard to follow everyday. Good luck in yr first week xxx

I like 30day shred, good burn in half hour work out, I also find hard 2 do,everyday but goin 2 try every 58st day 2 build up exercise. Good luck & kp us posted x

vanessal said:
Miss big b ive just read through your weekly losses and there fantastic, can you tell me what plan you follow most, red/green/ee. Well done im really impressed.

Thanks :) I follow all 3 probably red a bit more more recently but I do all 3 plans

Hi everyone. Restarted yesterday. Lost 1.5lb this week but not really tried so hopefully will do better next week. Just been checking out the amazing recipes on this site. Cant wait to try them out. Good luck to all tuesday weighers for the week ahead.

JOBUD x

Back