Tuesday Weighers

3lb off, yay! Got my 2.5 stone award :) Super chuffed.

My OH lost 3.5 so has hit club 10 and called target this week too, well done him :)

Hi folks, lost 2lb this week and got my half stone award so very pleased with myself. Would like to lose 3lb next week so really going for it. Think i might have afew red/original days this week and see how it goes

Everyone has done so well!
I was looking at buying the 30 day shred and found a 4 DVD collection with it included. Has anyone tried any of her other DVD's? If so are they any good? Or should I just stick with the 30 day shred?

4lb off this week- over the moon! :)

2lb off and got my 2 stone award x

lost 3.5lb again this week half a stone in 2 weeks well happy with myself :D
hoping to lose at least 2lb this week wishing everyone good luck :)
xox

I was looking at buying the 30 day shred and found a 4 DVD collection with it included. Has anyone tried any of her other DVD's? If so are they any good? Or should I just stick with the 30 day shred?

Hi

I have th e30day shred through I have never managed the 30days (the start of this year has been a bit on the manic side!!!) It is really good and for the sake of 30mins a day should not be too hard to work into your day (says me!!!) I am going to be trying to get this started as of tonight but for every other day as a start. Would like to know what the other DVDs are like if you go ahead & purchase them :)

1/2lb on for me this week :( it bugs me that I have a glass of wine and a couple of chocolate bars throughout the week (all within syns) which i never do and gain, yet I sit in group and listen to people who eat out twice a week and have a bottle of wine a week and lose :(
Ah well. I need to stop comparing and get my head straight!

Well done everyone for your losses and sts!
Xx

Hi,

I'm on day 5 of the shred today - did a cheeky waist and tummy measure today and looks like i've already lost 1.5 inches from each bit.

Going to try to resist measuring all the time though - will do it again in 5 days and then go back to doing it when I change levels.

It is really good, hard at first but you notice an improvement every day and I love the fact it is only half an hour, including warm up and cool down, makes it easier to force yourself to do it.

I've not had a weigh in yet - this is my first week back to class so dont know how it will affect weight loss but so far i would recommend it

Debs
xx

Hey guys, some great losses this week :)

I lost 3lb last night at weigh in, got my stone award too so a very good night :)

I gained 1lb cos u had a blip over weekend. New week now so gonna try my best to keep going & I will release the inner skinny me. May take a while as shes well hidden. Lol

STS this week but its *week so not too upset. Uping my superfree this week. Well done to those who lost and good luck for the week ahead x

Alycyn1980 said:
Hi

I have th e30day shred through I have never managed the 30days (the start of this year has been a bit on the manic side!!!) It is really good and for the sake of 30mins a day should not be too hard to work into your day (says me!!!) I am going to be trying to get this started as of tonight but for every other day as a start. Would like to know what the other DVDs are like if you go ahead & purchase them :)

I think I will get the four for the sake of an extra £10.
I'll keep you posted

Back