Tuesday Weighers

dm0191 said:
Hi,

I'm on day 5 of the shred today - did a cheeky waist and tummy measure today and looks like i've already lost 1.5 inches from each bit.

Going to try to resist measuring all the time though - will do it again in 5 days and then go back to doing it when I change levels.

It is really good, hard at first but you notice an improvement every day and I love the fact it is only half an hour, including warm up and cool down, makes it easier to force yourself to do it.

I've not had a weigh in yet - this is my first week back to class so dont know how it will affect weight loss but so far i would recommend it

Debs
xx

Well that's good going, well done!

1.5lb pound off for me thsi week which I was pleased with as have been a little naughtier this week. This week I will be 100% on plan though so hoping for a good loss. My losses seem to be slowing down at the moment though and I still have a long way to go. Only thingI can do now though is up the exercise but i am already doing quite a bit. Tell me more about this 30 day shred pretty please ?

Oh my life! Lost 3 lbs this week and thats taken me past my first 1/2 stone!!

AND slimmer of the week lol :cool:

Well done to you all xx

Hi everyone - I'm late to post this week! I had my first ever gain this week - I gained 0.5lb - but I totally know the reason for it so I'm feeling ok. I've set myself a mini target in class to get back into my 2lb a week loss so fingers crossed I make it! Well done to everyone :)

slscarborough said:
1.5lb pound off for me thsi week which I was pleased with as have been a little naughtier this week. This week I will be 100% on plan though so hoping for a good loss. My losses seem to be slowing down at the moment though and I still have a long way to go. Only thingI can do now though is up the exercise but i am already doing quite a bit. Tell me more about this 30 day shred pretty please ?

I haven't got it yet but have Brel looking and I've found in for £5 on play.com

Its a high intensity 30 minute work out (including warm up and cool down). It's based on a 3-2-1 principle and there are 3 circuits, you do 3 minutes of strengh, 2 minutes of cardio and 1 minute of abs - I find that makes it go quite quick.

You do level 1 for 10 days, level 2 for 10 days and level 3 for 10 days.

I found the first day really hard, day 2 & 3 ok but day 4 and 5 was back to being hard again, but I think it's working.

You can get the first level on youtube if you want to watch it before you do it :D

Nearly that time of the week already! :eek:

xJoanneJJx said:
Nearly that time of the week already! :eek:

I know! I was feeling positive about wi until yesterday when my *week unexpectedly came early :( I feel rubbish! I haven't been naughty though so hopefully i'll be ok, fingers crossed!
Good luck everyone on their wi's x

This week I'm not sure, I feel as though I have been 100% but I'm sitting here feeling incredibly stufed after a chickpea and spinach curry and huge fruit salad. I have done much the same as last week where I drank 2 bottles of water a day, and drank green tea instead of black for 3 out of every 5 cups but...
Mind you last week I felt that I might be lucky enough to have lost 2lbs and instead I had lost 4.1/2 so who knows. Fingers crossed.

Good luck everyone . I've had a very good week hoping to maintain or small loss to take me to the lower end of my target .

Good 4 2moro every1.

How do we think we have done this wk?

I am thinking so-so. Was out 4 dinner in sat but did try my hardest 2 chose healthy :) x

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using MiniMins

Well I've looked back at my week and realised I've been really good with my eating and I've been more active. I just hope it shows on the scales.
Good luck everyone x

Silvermaneuk said:
I use Mikado's for my choccie fix their only 1/2 syn each and also philli choccie on top of cracker bread 4 syns for 30g.

Also microwaved Pink and whites, they are heavenly, micro it for 12 seconds and its a serious sugary rush 2 1/2 syns each. Weight watchers do a caramel one for 3 syns, that when microwaved is heavenly.

There are ways of getting your sugary fix without killing yourself syns wise. xx

Yummy that sound lovely will have to try it. Thank you x

xmandsx said:
Yummy that sound lovely will have to try it. Thank you x

Nvr thot bout microwaving the pink n whites, nd 2 try that! In some places u can them wi choc in them :)

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using MiniMins

Back