Tuesday Weighers

Am in shock..... after a complete binge on Sun and Mon..... have still managed to lose 2lbs and that takes me to my first stone! Am so happy! I know I have to be EXTRA good this week, to make sure the past couple of days don't show up as a gain next week. Am really determined to get out of the 11 stones asap!! xx

Well done!

Lost a pound this week so I can finally say I've reached my 1.5 stone! Yay! Off to change my signature, and then it's on to my Club 10, hopefully next week...!

Good luck everyone who's still to weigh in! :)

Hi guys, well done on some fab losses and welcome to any 'newbies' :), I've not been on plan for a few wks, my MIL passed away last Monday so we've been up the wall helping to organise things and clear the house etc so had last tuesday as a holiday and the funeral was supposed to be today (now been changed to thursday) and had today booked as a holiday too, just going to keep it that way too!! I'm trying to get back on track but finding it difficult done nothing but eat take-aways (convenience) and drink :eek:!! Will be back to wi next tuesday and that 6lbs I lost in 1st 2 wks will probably ALL be back on!!! Good luck anyone facing scales

M x

Good luck to all who are yet to weigh, well done to the losers.

Well done everyone so far :)

As I've said in various places I'm really nervous... but when aren't I? Will just hope for a loss. I've been a little bit over, but not much, and better IMO than the last few weeks, so we'll have to see.

So beyond happy - list another 2lb so that's 30lb in total now. Proud of myself which is a rare experience for me x

Excited for tonight..feeling a good loss! good luck all :) x

Well done to everyone who has weighed in already and good luck to those that haven't!

I don't get weighed til 7pm...I am nervous. I really want my 2 stone award so at least 1.5lb loss would be nice :) Just had my birthday and wasn't squeaky clean on the plan but not too naughty.

Hi all, put on 1 and a half this week. Not suprised as i've over done it on the old chocolate biscuits. Line drawn and a new week has begun onwards and downwards.

i went to join this morning, am looking forward to starting the plan, will start tomorrow when i have read my books and got my head around it, this site will be my bible!! will up-date you next week, good luck everyone with the weigh ins. xx

MandyLupton said:
Hi all, put on 1 and a half this week. Not suprised as i've over done it on the old chocolate biscuits. Line drawn and a new week has begun onwards and downwards.

Darn those choccie biscuits! I could so do with some hobnobs dipped in tea right now :( xx

Some pretty good losses again this week! Very consistent and anyone who has a gain seems to be aware of why which is brilliant (not the gain, just the reasoning behind it :))

Still another 3.5 hours for me. Just want it done today, not feeling in the happiest of moods - darn wisdom tooth - and just wanna get home, eat my big fat curry (Homemade 'natch) and have a cuddle from the OH. But alas, SW and image therapy come first.

Oh, on a different note! I have just discovered Ryvita fruit crunch..... Topped with chocolate philli they are so tasty! In fact I may have one in a min with philli light and see how that is. Recommend xx

4lbs off for me thats 7lbs in 3 weeks & am now in the 14's so well chuffed.

Back