Tuesday Weighers

Well done everyone everyone's doing great my turn soon :)

Just had WI, 3lb off so now 13st 1lb Shocked as I've not been too good this week and felt like eating everything in sight that's not good for me!! Just one little lb to go to get me into the 12s!! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

3lbs off for me and my 1stone
award love my little blue sticker!!! X x

Hi everyone - great to see so many losses! I had 2.5lbs off this week. I had set myself a mini target of 2lbs so I'm so glad to have made it. I just have 0.5lb to get my 1 stone award - next week it's mine! :):)

Well done everyone! Those with losses they aren't thrilled with..look at it as any loss is better then any gained :)

I lost 3lbs taking me to my 1 stone award :D 14.5lbs off in total

jo-85 said:
A measly one for me have been really good again this week and really feel I deserved more I'm really disappointed :(

Remember what I said about exercise babes? And is it coming up to star week at all? A lb off is better than a lb on and just think of how much you have lost to date! Xx

2.5 off this wk, 4.5 total & Slimmer of the Week :) Aiming 4 2.5 again nxt wk 2 get my half stone! Well done every1, looks 2 have bn a good Tuesday!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using MiniMins

well done everyone on your losses this week - I didn't make weigh-in, came home with migraine and couldn't get there :( so going to try extra hard this week and hope for a loss next week!

MinkyDinky said:
Remember what I said about exercise babes? And is it coming up to star week at all? A lb off is better than a lb on and just think of how much you have lost to date! Xx

I know I know it just gets so disheartening :( I never know if it's star week with having pcos and all so possibly may have a bearing without me knowing. I'll just keep plodding along x

1.5lbs off for me this week, happy enough with that after last weeks 4.5lbs off.

2lbs off for me and it was taster nite. Flying visit tonite, will read thru posts and catch up with everyone tmrw :) xxx

A measly one for me have been really good again this week and really feel I deserved more I'm really disappointed :(

1lb a week is 52lb a year = 3 stone
or think in terms of 2 packs of butter.
Def a good loss.
Hang in there x

Slimbysummer said:
1lb a week is 52lb a year = 3 stone
or think in terms of 2 packs of butter.
Def a good loss.
Hang in there x

I know I know and I appreciate the reminder Hun its just as we all know I'm sure, it gets so disheartening when you work so hard and have plenty to lose to see 1 lb come off. But I'm not giving up and I will be over it tomorrow. Thanku :) x

4lbs off!! so only 13lbs to go now to target!! Eeeeek!! So close!!

Back