Tuesday Weighers

HIya all

Congrats and comis to everyone - i was 1.5lb's up this week :( started exercising in earnest last week though and been told its prob where my body is getting used to it!

Roll on next week!

Hi everyone ive lost 3.5 this week and got Sotw so really happy x

P.s got my 4.5st shiny too x

-5lb but that's over 2 weeks as I wasn't well enough to go to group last week :( 1 stone and club 10 award yay!

Lehairycrab said:
P.s got my 4.5st shiny too x

Wow well done. Fantastic. Plus I have to say that your name and Tits mcGee are the funniest on here. Make me titter every time I see them:)

I know lehairycrab sounds dirty doesnt it? Lol its an anagram of my name x

well done evryone! some fantastic losses!
trash... if u have started a new exercise regime in the past week, especially if its strength exercises, you have more than likely gained water weight, if u have also stuck to plan, its deffo not gonna be a fat gain! but when u start a new exercise regime, especially if ur strength training, ur muscles will retain water to help repair them and to protect them, so if ur aching anywhere due to ur new exercises then its almost certainly this! and over the next few weeks if u persevere with ur exercise it will show on the scales and even more so with the tape measure!! so dont let it get you down u are doing fantastic!! :)
well i lost another 1lb ..slowly slowly n all that! :) xxx

Hi im a tuesday weigher :) restarted sw this tuesday and going well so far :) hope everyone else having a good week :) x

Thats awesome nadine! Well done :) half lb gain is nothing really compared the fanulous losses you have had :) keep doing what you do :) x

5.5lbs lost last week following two weeks not at group (work!) Chuffed is an understatement.

Fab josie!! :) im hoping for 1lb (more would be nice obv!) off at WI tomorrow, so that i can have a shiny half stone certificate :) fingers crossed!! Knowing my luck i'll get half a lb to make me wait, lol.

I've been quite naughty and weighed myself on my own scales today and put myself on a bit of a downer :( I have 3.5lb left to get my 1 stone certificate and so set that as my mini target at WI last week but my scales say -2lb. I've been 100% all week and exercised every day but I don't think I've achieved it. I'm currently downing the water to try and flush everything out by tomorrow haha ... the things we put ourselves through!! :rolleyes: oh well .. there's always next week!

Natalie hun all scales are different plus depends whst time of day it is how much you have drunk etc ... You may be surprised tomorrow xx even if it is 2lb that is still a big loss so well done x

Back