Tuesday Weighers

Well done everyone xx
I've lost 1lb this week but it's a star week so I'm really really happy with that and what was even better was being voted joint group woman of the year !!! :D(there was a tie) X

First week weigh in today and lost 4lb. Very pleased with that :D

2.5 lost this week and I got my half stone award 9lb lost so far woo hoo

Hey there. Well done to all Tuesday weighers who weighed in yesterday

I was down 3 lbs which I was thrilled with!!!

Well done to everyone no matter the WI result. I STS so hoping that that is the motivation to put the last few weeks and the extra lbs behind me and lose them forever. Try start some exercising so will be taking measurements in the meantime in case I lose those and not the lbs!!!

So i got weighed this evening instead of my usual tuesday morning as couldnt make this weeks one and in ten days ive only lost 1lb :( could have sworn i lost more but never mind going to go bck to EE as not worth the agro of red/greens if im only gonna lose small losses at a time where as with extra easy i lose 2/3 lb x still a loss is a loss so they say hehe :) xx

hows everyone feeling about WI tomorrow? im dreading it as always! i really wanted a 2lb loss but dont feel like ive acheived it :( will see whatscales say tomorrow xxx

Exactly the same as you loola!! I think i might even of had a gain, been over my syns serveral times this week *sigh* im such a dur. Hope its good for you! X

Hey all

I am actually feeling OK about WI tomorrow as I have had a really bad few weeks and have been completely off plan & gained 3lbs in total!!! I have been really good this week and have been within my syns and I have been out walking over the weekend and was in the garden last night and hoping to get the rest of it done tonight and shift some flab. Would be happy with 1lb just to get me back on track.

Good luck everyone whenever WI happens to be tomorrow xx

Desperatly hoping to loose some of the 3.5lbs i gained last week!! (that covered 2 WI's!)

it'll be my first weigh-in after a birthday week and then 2 weeks on holiday - i've already done a cheeky weigh in and i think i'm about 3lb up which could have been worse - but need to get back on the horse pronto! Not sure how to go about it ... feel like a 2 lb weight loss week would really get me motivated again, so thinking i might try a Green only week - its the only thing ive never tried before and change often motivates me too!

Congrats londongirl!

I was looking forward to WI but now it's here Im dreading it. I've put so much effort into this week I'll ve disappointed with a 1lb loss as that's what I normally get. It's taster night tonight so will be making forrero roche. Nom. Hopefully celebrate my half stone and body magic awards tonight.

Maintain for me this week Tuesday gals! Pleased with that, because havent had a 100% week, been over syns...drank to much wine...but this time ive managed to get away with it somehow!!! Back on it this week, my consultant has put 2lb in her machine thingy, so lets see if i can do it! Have a good week everyone!x

2.5lb gone for me Delighted with that Feel like I deserve it :)

Back