Tuesday Weighers

1lb off :)

Omg, phew!! 1 1/2 lb off for me. Dont know how i got away with that!

Good luck to everyone else left to weigh, and well done to everybody! :D x

Wow pickle81 what a fab bunch of awards! I lost 3 this week after 2 weeks off on hols so very pleased with that. Also got my club10. Am a happy bunny. Good luck to everyone else and well done on all the results do far. We've done well :)

peacelily said:
Wow pickle81 what a fab bunch of awards! I lost 3 this week after 2 weeks off on hols so very pleased with that. Also got my club10. Am a happy bunny. Good luck to everyone else and well done on all the results do far. We've done well :)

Moving my WI from Thursday to Tuesday so hi! 4lbs on after almost a month off plan... could have been much worse i suppose. Right back on it now though and determined to not let those 4lbs get the better of me :)

x

1lb off this week within 4days as last got weighed thursday :) x

Jst getin ready 2 head 2 WI. Jst completed L1D5 of 30DS. Wasn't goin 2 as this is rest day but won't manage Thursday as travelling. Should lose as bn good but also started exercise, happy wi STS

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using MiniMins

Just had my first weigh in today, hopefully I'll be able to comment on this thread next week with a loss :)

I put 1 on & was really disappointed as had bn good thru wk. Started 30DS so i am hoping this is the reason. Will c how go nxt wk but home 4 wknd wi party on Fri nite - Kp Syns 4 then!!!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using MiniMins

I decided to run up the hill last night as it was a lovely evening so going to WI at a different group tonight instead.

Fabulous losses this week ladies! Ive been off plan most the week and haven't kept up with most of my usual exercise so Im not hopeful but using tonight to put a line under it and have a fresh start. Already written out my meal plans for the next week so hoping for a 100% week :)

Hi All, I'm new to posting on here. I have been doing SW for 5 weeks having never done it before (I'm usually a WW girl). I am loving every minute and eating some fab food. I had lost 25lb at home on WW before joining and have lost 10lb since joining SW. Last night I lost 3.5lb and won Slimmer of the Week. So chuffed.

Back