Tuesday Weighers

loolahoop said:
-1.5lb for me last night ans 2.5st sticker :) X

Wow that's fab. Those shiny stickers are great I love them saddo that I am! Am 3lbs into my next half stone so hopefully not too long for the next one. You are doing so well :)

Wow pickle81 what a fab bunch of awards! I lost 3 this week after 2 weeks off on hols so very pleased with that. Also got my club10. Am a happy bunny. Good luck to everyone else and well done on all the results do far. We've done well :)

Well done and congrats on the club 10, especially after your holidays :)

Moving my WI from Thursday to Tuesday so hi! 4lbs on after almost a month off plan... could have been much worse i suppose. Right back on it now though and determined to not let those 4lbs get the better of me :)

HI Linz and welcome to the tuesday group, I only started last week so still getting the hang on this :).. Best of luck, you will have the 4lbs off in a couple of weeks.

Hi everyone. New to this thread. I'm a Tuesday weigher. Started last week at 12stone13 been doing extra easy so far! Hopefully the scales will be kind to me on Tuesday :) x

Hi Amzeeny,

I started last week aswell, hope you had a good week and the scales showed a friendly number for you. x

Lost another 3lbs at group on Tuesday - thats 6 and 1/2 in 2 weeks so im very happy. Thats total 2 stone 3 and 1/2 since February woo hoo x

So encouraging to read all these weight losses. I was chuffed last night to have a weight loss of 2lbs and get my second Slimmer of the Week award (only cos bigger losers didn't lose last week or didn't stay to class but never mind!):)

WiiFitAddict said:
So encouraging to read all these weight losses. I was chuffed last night to have a weight loss of 2lbs and get my second Slimmer of the Week award (only cos bigger losers didn't lose last week or didn't stay to class but never mind!):)

You deserve it =]
Well done everyone on their losses this week

Thanks Claree_x.

Looking forward to nudging down into the next stone down at next Tuesdays weigh in...:)

Hi everyone, I've been following SW for a month and weigh in on a Tuesday so I hope I can join you here. It's my 5th weigh in on Tuesday and I'm hoping for a 2lb loss which will bring me to the mid 18s.

Well done on all the great weight losses on here :)

Morning all

Didnt report last week coz when I logged on everyone had such good losses and i had a 2.5lb gain I know i know i should still post but anyway well done everyone Some really great losing happening here
Today i have a loss of 3lb!! Delighted to have lost last weeks gain and then some

All positive for the week ahead now Today is plan day and shopping tomorrow

Good luck at weigh in today y'all

Well done carjam that's a fab loss. I've lost 1 this week which I'm pleased about. Wasn't sure if I would cos been feeling bloated again so something isn't agreeing with me. Will have to sift through my diary to find out what it is. Good luck to all the other Tuesday weighers. :)

I put on 3 lb this week but i have been in hospital so couldnt be helped x just been shopping after group and stocked up on all sw friendly bits to start the week off well :) xx well done to all those who had a loss x

Teamnasher said:
I put on 3 lb this week but i have been in hospital so couldnt be helped x just been shopping after group and stocked up on all sw friendly bits to start the week off well :) xx well done to all those who had a loss x

No that's a week that def doesn't count. Hope you are ok and well done for going to group. :)

Back