Tuesday Weighers

I lost 1lb, actually am happy with that because I was sure I'd gained, I hadn't been counting my syns properly at all.

4.5 this week :)

Hiya can i just ask is there a thread with weekly meal planners on or do we have to look through diary's? I am rubbish at planning and would like to see what others do? I read the whats for dinner thread but if it could all be in one place? sorry dont want much do I

Well done to all the losers lets have a great week next week

Half term so haven't had much chance to get online this week- I lost 2lbs -trying to forget I'd lost 3lb when I had a naughty mid-week WI cos 2lbs is still a good loss.

Well done everyone on your losses for the week- hope you all have a great weekend :)

Wish it was Tuesday, need to get weighed, draw a line and have a fresh start!! Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

today i had

brunch = wholemeal bread heb with bacon egg and morrisons sausage 1syn just realised no superspeed
Tea = jamie oliver 15 minute beef stroganoff 1 syn for oil lots of superfree included in this
satsuma

hmm not sure about today...

also we are provided with free lunch one day a month and its on Tuesday just before weigh in, we are having mexican there is a choice of burittos, questillas (or something like that) does anyone know what is a good choice on mexican? or shall i skip it and bring my own lunch in ....

dreading tomorrow. prob sts for 2nd week running (if i'm lucky) all went pear shaped over the weekend (or should i say
wine bottle shaped ) :(
need to cope with the weekends better!!

good luck to all

Cathie xXx

Looking forward to WI tomorrow- just hope it shows the results i deserve!

I'm hoping for 2lb tomorrow. To make it too my first half a stone!!

I'm thinking to change my weigh in day to Saturday, cos it keeps me on the straight & narrow as I only eat junk once after weigh in as a treat. When I weigh in on Tuesday it all goes pear shaped on a Saturday evening & don't stop until Sunday evening. Plus I don't exercise on weekends as my gym is 20 miles away near work.

I don't know, all I know is I will gain this week again (3rd time running) and I fear I've lost it.

My consultant says I need to make a list of pro's and cons, but making the list is easy but being motivated by it is hard because it seems so far away and unachievable.

Before this I accepted being big forever, not being able to travel or to have kids, so I don't know what has triggered my acceptance of failure & my unwillingness to fight for my dreams.
Sorry for the long rant x

[

My consultant says I need to make a list of pro's and cons, but making the list is easy but being motivated by it is hard because it seems so far away and unachievable.

Before this I accepted being big forever, not being able to travel or to have kids, so I don't know what has triggered my acceptance of failure & my unwillingness to fight for my dreams.
Sorry for the long rant x[/QUOTE

aww sorry you are feeling low, we can do this.. I too have a long way to go and sometings want to give in but just little steps will get you there... we can support each other if you want happy to help :)

So excited for WI tonight - I've been saintly all week! Hoping for a good loss :fingerscrossed:

Good luck to all of my fellow Tuesday weighers! x

From my scales I'm a quarter lb off for my half a stone. Anyone know how I can get that to shift for tonight ? Lol

Good luck everyone! Is it not 7pm yet?!

Ah 1lb on. First gain so bit fed up but knew it was coming so just have to get back to it. Good luck to everyone else :)

aw sorry peacelily :( at least u were kind of expecting it and you know what caused it so u can make sure that doesnt happen this week :) i have aaages to wait! :(

sts quite a relief really :( but today is a new day and hopefully i can get back to it !

cathie xXx

Down 2 lbs this week - yippee as I really had been stuck in neutral!!!!

Back