Tuesday Weighers

Good luck to the losses so far, I've got mine this evening, very nervous!! Really want to get my 2st Award!!

Gone off the rails, 2.5lbs last week totally off plan just wanted warm comforting bad food & im not optimistic for tonights weigh in as its star week oh well what will be will be :cry:

Lost 1lb but ok with that as star week :) x well done to all those with losses and hope those with gains can get bck on it today :) x

-2 today, 3.5lb away from target now :) & 2.5lb away from 3 & 1/2st award :)

Well done everyone. Had my first weigh in tonite 4lbs off which im well pleased with, just goes to show hiw much junk i've been eating :D

2lb off and SOTW for little old me tonight :D

1/2 off for me, was hoping for more but will keep plodding on and hopefully lose a little more next week. Bak to my lowest pre Xmas weight :) so that's pretty good!! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done all those who lost! I stayed the same despite exercising loads more over the last week, playing badminton and generally sticking to the eating plan albeit with a couple of slip ups.

Well done all those who lost! I stayed the same despite exercising loads more over the last week, playing badminton and generally sticking to the eating plan albeit with a couple of slip ups.

I sometimes tend to put on with exercise! Im sure it will catch up!

Hi...first time to post on here but thought the extra support would be a bonus. I joined two weeks ago (although I have done SW couple times before and had good results - baby fat put an end to that!) and lost 4lbs the first week and 1.5lbs this morning. I'm very happy...it was my birthday last Thu and we had a takeaway and a meal out - I made the best choices I could and I think it paid off :)

Back