Tuesday Weighers

I've done quite a lot of walking this week, would love to lose 4lb this week for my 1 stone award.

I wonder what it takes to lose a big number! I'd love a boost and lose like 4lb at weigh in on Tuesday!

Things I've done different:

At least 1, mostly 2 Superspeed every day
7 glasses of water everyday
At least 7 Superfree everyday
Sit ups 200 of them three times a week
Squats x 20 everyday

I've done my usual 3 runs, two swims and now added sit ups and squats.

If I don't lose a big number this week, then maybe I'll do red days next week? :) :)

Some People Dream Of Success, Others Wake Up And Work Hard For It

I wonder what it takes to lose a big number! I'd love a boost and lose like 4lb at weigh in on Tuesday!

Things I've done different:

At least 1, mostly 2 Superspeed every day
7 glasses of water everyday
At least 7 Superfree everyday
Sit ups 200 of them three times a week
Squats x 20 everyday

I've done my usual 3 runs, two swims and now added sit ups and squats.

If I don't lose a big number this week, then maybe I'll do red days next week? :) :)

I just never lose big whatever I do. All the years I've dieted off and on and apart from week 1 when I might lose 5 max (this time 1.5) I lose 1.5 average.

Well done everyone on the losses :) I lost 2 and a half pounds and got my 5 stone award. So chuffed!

Well done, you must feel amazing, how long has it taken you to get to the 5 stone?

Hey all
I rejoined last Tues so I'm officially a Tues weigher :)
Started at 9st 13.5lbs. Will update you all on Tues night xxxx

Congrats on rejoining, hope you've had a good week so far!!

Kazzie1227 said:
Thank u so much :) its taken me 9 months, still have a long way to go...

Wow! Seriously impressed, I hope I can say something similar in 9 months time! This is exactly the inspiration I need to keep going! Have you found it easy to stay on plan?

how has everyone got on this week?
had a sneaky peak on the scales this morning they are saying that ive lost 1lb, although these scales are never right when i go on them so i guess ill just need to wait till tomorrow, again im secretly hoping to loose 3lb so we shall see happens.

got a lbt class tonight and a cycle fit class tomorrow morning before work so heres hoping i can get the 3lb off for my class at 5 tomorrow :)

Ive just weighed too! Lost 2lb according to my scales but they're never in line with thw WI scales. Off for a walk now then cross trainer this evening. Also have a long walk planned before group tomorrow :)

I got on scales this morning, they suggest a 3 1/2lb loss so far this week...hopefully that's reflected at group as I'd love a big loss like this! Going to try fit in my sit-ups tomorrow before group and my fingers will be glued crossed for myself!

Wow! Seriously impressed, I hope I can say something similar in 9 months time! This is exactly the inspiration I need to keep going! Have you found it easy to stay on plan?

I follow the extra easy plan and to be honest I have had my weeks where I find it hard and just want to eat everything in sight or drink 10 gallons of alcohol lol but I remind myself why I am doing this. I was really embarrassed and depressed about my weight and I don't want to ever feel that way again. I'm lucky because I have a really awesome family who support and encourage me. What plan are u following? Can't see your stats cos I'm on my mobile! Honestly if I can do it anyone can, set small goals and work towards them and u will be surprised how the pounds all add up :)

Congrats on rejoining, hope you've had a good week so far!!

Hey hun
Ive had a fab week thank you. My scales are showing 4.5lbs off today but I doubt it will be that much tomorrow lol xxx

This is exactly how I feel at the moment. I feel like people are always looking at me and judging me. I've only been a member 4 weeks but my goal is 12st 6lb so a long way to go but I'm reassured when I see people that have lost so much by sticking to the plan!

everyone seems to have done so well this week so far , i hope everyone gets the weight loss they are hoping for tomorrow :)
5 stone is a excellent weight loss, you must be soo proud of yourself. i hope i can get to that weight loss some day x

This is exactly how I feel at the moment. I feel like people are always looking at me and judging me. I've only been a member 4 weeks but my goal is 12st 6lb so a long way to go but I'm reassured when I see people that have lost so much by sticking to the plan!

What is your start weight if u are willing to share?? Can't see your stats on my phone :) I'm trying to get down to 9 1/2 ERGH! 5 stone to lose is so much but half way there now :) :)

Happy to share. At my heaviest I was 23st but when I joined SW I was 19st 5.5lb. Am currently at 18 st 9.5lb. How long has it taken you so far?

Hiya,everyone sounds like they have had a fab wk! I.ve really worked hard this wk with food an exercise. Wii 30mins daily,cut grass back an front,dog walkin daily an ab swing an mustn.t 4get shampooed carpets. I have used all my 15syns daily. Still heres Hoping for 2-3lb loss 2moz. Fingers crossed. Good luck 2 everyone 2! Bk 2 work tomoz,need a rest! Lol

Happy to share. At my heaviest I was 23st but when I joined SW I was 19st 5.5lb. Am currently at 18 st 9.5lb. How long has it taken you so far?

Well I've been going 4 months, I've had two weeks with 1/2lb gain but otherwise it's taken 4 months to lose 2 stone :) wish it's speed up but I started at 14st 4lb and just gonna assume my body can't go any quicker! :) :) hopefully only 4 more months to my target now!

hi everone, 0.5kg /1.1lb loss. Really wanted the 2lb,but heard others on here mention that exercise can slow weight loss or should see benefits the week after. I.m going give 100% and see what next week brings! Hope u all do well today!

Back