Tuesday Weighers

i lost 1.5lb.

I am gutted :( although i did get my 3 stone award so thats a bonus but was really hoping for between 2 and 3.

this week i am going to be super good. I am going to do success express meals , so just 2/3 of plate super free and 1/3 free to see if that makes a difference and stick to 7 syns per day :) next week i am aiming for 3-4!!

Im now having my twilght tuesday :)

look forward to hearing everyone elses losses
:D

Hey don't beat yourself up!! It's a steady loss and all the losses add up to getting slimmer. If we all just keep on track we will get there :)

Yup, loss is a loss! I used to have 2 1/2 near every week, now I'm lucky to get 1 1/2. Unfortunately success express made no difference for me >.<

I lost 2.5lb and got my stone award!

Same here! 5.30pm weigh in. Eat light all day and drink sips of water! Wish I could switch to a morning group but love my group too much! May switch to a morning one when I get to target tho as I won't have to go every week and I can visit my 'home' group every so often :)

Lost one pound. A bit disappointed if I'm honest. I feel like I've lost more than that if that makes sense. I'm putting it down to the time of the month. Will find out next week!

Switched to red days mostly this week, I had 2 EE days on sat and sun and lost 2lb so happy with that. Don't ever remember losing that much on EE also 2 stone award :)

Lost one pound. A bit disappointed if I'm honest. I feel like I've lost more than that if that makes sense. I'm putting it down to the time of the month. Will find out next week!

At least you lost one whole pound, I only lost half LOL. Hormones can be a right pain in the neck. From doing SW two years ago for the first time round, I remember experiencing exactly the same during the "inconvenience week", either small losses, sts, or even gains although being on plan 100%. Well, I guess we will be in for a big loss next Tuesday xx

3lb off + Sotw... Chuffed to bits :) xx

Well done team Tuesday!

Lost 1lb tonight de-e-e-elighted! My period came a few weeks late & I feel I bloated as a blow fish; this 1lb is the most precious 1lb I've lost so far.

Back