Tuesday Weighers

Well done all Team Tuesday!!! :))
I am over the moon, too. Lost another 2lb, got my 1 stone award and have excelled my interim target of 10st13lb by 1lb. Sooooo happy.
And, according to the NHS website and BMI calculator, I am now officially NOT overweight anymore. Well proud xx

3 off for me! 1 pound to go till my half stone award and first bit of bling! well done everyone x

Sorry to let the team down :-( I put 0.5 pound on..... I am absolutely gutted:cry:. I've only been doing the plan three weeks and so i'm still following it strictly eating lots of free and superfree foods.... I really don't know where i'm going wrong. Stayed to class though and the group were supportive but frustrating to hear that others lose when they have takeaways and lots of syn food. Anyway coming on here has cheered me up to see that everyone else is losing! Well done everyone and keep it up :D

Sorry to let the team down :-( I put 0.5 pound on..... I am absolutely gutted:cry:. I've only been doing the plan three weeks and so i'm still following it strictly eating lots of free and superfree foods.... I really don't know where i'm going wrong. Stayed to class though and the group were supportive but frustrating to hear that others lose when they have takeaways and lots of syn food. Anyway coming on here has cheered me up to see that everyone else is losing! Well done everyone and keep it up :D

Rainbow, SW doesn't always work for every person every time (it didn't with me and I've now come off it - controversial I know!!) . Keep on persevering. :)

Could it be your hormones? Mine rarely fail to let me down once a month. Have you eaten enough throughout the week? I never have good losses when I don't eat enough (and I know many who experience the same). xx

2.5 off! Now 10s 11.5! Aaaaaaaahhhhhh! Crazy, 2 yrs ago over 20 stone, now... in the freaking 10s!! Woo! Xx

To echo others words WOW fantastic effort you have done brilliant just seen your pictures thread you look great an inspiration to all

Some amazing losses this week... Well done everyone :) I sts which I'm delighted about following my weekend... Wine is evil in many forms lol... My being good the rest of the week saved me :)

Kelmo thats fantastic!!!! Well that must make you feel better after having a less than deserving week last week! Does this take you to goal now? X

Holy moly Team Tuesday is OWNING slimming world today! So proud of you guys!

lost 3lbs tonight! Total so far 6st 11lbs off.

Kelmo thats fantastic!!!! Well that must make you feel better after having a less than deserving week last week! Does this take you to goal now? X

Thanks - good job yourself! No not quite at goal, I'd like another 4lb off at least :)

How about you?

youre all doing amazing......
another 1lb off for me this week im now exactly 1st off my target so happy. I want to lose this last stone at a steady pace

youre all doing amazing......
another 1lb off for me this week im now exactly 1st off my target so happy. I want to lose this last stone at a steady pace

Excellent well done xx

Well last night i lost 2.5lb. I was delighted to say the least after a small binge on friday and on saturday not stopping eating all day.

im really looking forward to next weeks weigh in already. although for the next 3 weeks its 7 oclock class.

i want to aim high this week and nothing is stopping me, no little binges or anything this week i will be 100% focused :)

good luck this week everyone :)

1st post and 1st weigh in after my 1st week.

Started well with 4.5lbs off :D

Back