Tuesday Weighers

Hi everyone! Newbie to the forum and joined.slimming world 9 weeks ago, weigh in is Tuesday evening for me! Only lost 1lb this week but was happy as received my 1 and a half stone award :)

1lb down. 14 to go!

Wow, amazing losses everyone. I lost half, but considering the weekend I have had,that is great for me xx

OMG everyone has done sooooo well:)
whats the tips to get such a good loss so far into your journey?

well i lost a pathetic 0.5lb. I was good 90% of the week and thats all i loose, didnt do any exercise so dont know if that had an effect on it. new week this week. I am not even going to have 1 syn this week. im determined to get a big loss next week!

xxx

OMG everyone has done sooooo well:)
whats the tips to get such a good loss so far into your journey?

well i lost a pathetic 0.5lb. I was good 90% of the week and thats all i loose, didnt do any exercise so dont know if that had an effect on it. new week this week. I am not even going to have 1 syn this week. im determined to get a big loss next week!

xxx

I personally wouldn't recommend have no syns. They are part of the 'magic' in the plan. I don't think there has been one week where I haven't had a minimum of 80 across the whole week.
Without knowing exactly what you've eaten over a week or knowing if any patterns form for you (every 3rd week of the month is a sts or minimal loss for example) its really quite difficult to give tips without sounding like I'm trying to teach you to suck eggs.
What always helps me is having a good read of the book again. We can become a bit complacent with the superfree and forget about speed/super speed foods which greatly assist with losing the lbs. It may have just been one of those weeks - you have to remember, its a human body, not a machine!
Hope you have a better week hun xx

-3lb don't know how but I'll take it :p

I personally wouldn't recommend have no syns. They are part of the 'magic' in the plan. I don't think there has been one week where I haven't had a minimum of 80 across the whole week.
Without knowing exactly what you've eaten over a week or knowing if any patterns form for you (every 3rd week of the month is a sts or minimal loss for example) its really quite difficult to give tips without sounding like I'm trying to teach you to suck eggs.
What always helps me is having a good read of the book again. We can become a bit complacent with the superfree and forget about speed/super speed foods which greatly assist with losing the lbs. It may have just been one of those weeks - you have to remember, its a human body, not a machine!
Hope you have a better week hun xx

Thats true, although sometimes i wish it was a machine lol:)

yea i think i will do that tonight have a read over my book and just refresh my memory.
can i just ask what you use your syns on ? this week i had mars bar ice lolly things and i was having them for 7 syns and i felt really guilty and now i feel as though thats been the reason ive put on.

Btw well done on all the weight you have lost xxxx

Been off the site for a while and put 8 lbs on over 3 weeks :( but back on plan last week and lost 6.5 lbs!!!! Here's to a slimmer christmas!

Thats true, although sometimes i wish it was a machine lol:)

yea i think i will do that tonight have a read over my book and just refresh my memory.
can i just ask what you use your syns on ? this week i had mars bar ice lolly things and i was having them for 7 syns and i felt really guilty and now i feel as though thats been the reason ive put on.

Btw well done on all the weight you have lost xxxx

I use mine on anything and everything. Whether its olive oil, sauces, crisps, chocolate, ice cream, extra cheese (because 4 lots of hex choices clearly isnt enough cheese for me on a green day ;)), wraps for pizza bases, meat free kievs, alcohol, pesto, the list literally goes on!
You should never feel guilty for eating something! Syns are there to be used. If I didn't have syns I think I would have given up a long time ago.
Give us a shout though if you do need any help/advice or anything! Its what we're here for xx

I use mine on anything and everything. Whether its olive oil, sauces, crisps, chocolate, ice cream, extra cheese (because 4 lots of hex choices clearly isnt enough cheese for me on a green day ;)), wraps for pizza bases, meat free kievs, alcohol, pesto, the list literally goes on!
You should never feel guilty for eating something! Syns are there to be used. If I didn't have syns I think I would have given up a long time ago.
Give us a shout though if you do need any help/advice or anything! Its what we're here for xx

Thanks hun :)
im currently in the proccess of writing my list out for asda, im going to try some new things this week- shake it up a bit.

Thanks for the help xx

Well hello all, I am back AGAIN. Back to class last night tho I really didn't want to but I have no motivation otherwise. Paid for 12wk course so hope thanks the motivation I need. I am exactly 1st heavier than I was when I started SW last year and now weigh 13st 10lbs. Really angry at myself for allowing myself to get like that but only myself to blame and I know what I was doing was rubbish. This is my new start - AGAIN!!!

New to SW, just had my first meeting yesterday. 2.5 stone to lose so looking forward to getting to grips with all those syns!

Been missing a couple of weeks as just been soooo busy. So two weigh in's ago I had put on half a pound and I know it isn't much but I had followed the plan 100% all week. The following weigh in I couldn't attend class for weigh in and I think I used that as an excuse to not follow the plan 100%. Was a bit worried about going last night especially I wasn't able to stay but ...... I lost two pounds I am sooooo happy :D I think I was stressing myself out about needing to lose weight and now that I am a bit more relaxed and varying my syns it seems to work

Back