Tuesday Weighers

Well done every one ive lost 2 pounds this week really pleased as its still totm so ten pound in 4 weeks really pleased good luck to everyone that hasnt been weighed yet

Lost 1/2lb how awesome it felt thinking I was going to gain!

Expecting a gain. Had a biryhday party, did well at the indian but then got really drunk had about 50 syns :( was good the rest of the week though. Fingers crossed.

Put on one pound but TOTM.

-1 for me this week, so glad as I'm trying to get to the lower end of my target by the end of September for when I go away for the weekend. 5 more weigh ins. 4.5lb to go! (& also won Woman of the Year in my group, so chuffed!)

Awwww lads... Gained 2.5lbs... Going to do a success express week this week. Disappointed in myself but I have to take the rough with the smooth, as long as I can (just about) hold onto my century club badge I'm still happy.

i know what happened, I let myself get down in the dumps because I have so far to go. I know I've done well so far; just need to remind myself of how well I have done so far.

Last edited:
Hi, all just re-started (again) with slimming world and this week was my first weigh in. I lost 9lbs!!!!!! Gobsmacked is not the word! :O I hope everyone is doing well and enjoying this week so far!!!! :D xox

Well done on losses folks. If gained its a new wk. I gained half but expected STS or gain so ok wi that. Had works nite out on Friday, too many shots & cider but had an awesome nite so not bothered. Don't get to go out much so made most of it :)

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Hi got weighed at class a couple of hours ago and Ive lost 4lb this week! so was Slimmer of the week again and have lost 9.5lb in :party0011: 3 weeks

Also won the raffle this week too!

A lovely end to an emotional day as its not good news for my lovely Mam who has already got Alzhiemer's but now has a Cancer diagnosis too What an absolutely lovely Dr we saw so lovely with Mam who is 81

Awwww lads... Gained 2.5lbs... Going to do a success express week this week. Disappointed in myself but I have to take the rough with the smooth, as long as I can (just about) hold onto my century club badge I'm still happy.

i know what happened, I let myself get down in the dumps because I have so far to go. I know I've done well so far; just need to remind myself of how well I have done so far.

Have you done success express before? if you have what were your results?
ive decided to give it a go this week myself, will need to really look at what i am going to eat xx

i stayed the same this week .still dissapointed but have been good and been told you can stay the same for a few weeks .then loose .so live in hope .x

Posting in all so everyone can perhaps see it. Prog on bbc2 - Welcome to the World of Weight Loss. Filmed over 3months following 3different slimming clubs. Could b interesting?

Posting in all so everyone can perhaps see it. Prog on bbc2 - Welcome to the World of Weight Loss. Filmed over 3months following 3different slimming clubs. Could b interesting?

I caught the end!! Too late by time I read this :( however hoping it'll be on iPlayer tomorrow so I can watch :)

I caught the end!! Too late by time I read this :( however hoping it'll be on iPlayer tomorrow so I can watch :)

It wasn't that interesting really. Thot would b more in depth to the actual diets & 1woman I couldn't stand!! Will let u make up ur own mind about it tho :)

Have you done success express before? if you have what were your results?
ive decided to give it a go this week myself, will need to really look at what i am going to eat xx

Yeah I have done it before when I kind of knew that I wouldn't get a good result (big night out, period overdue etc.) and I have been pleased to lose 2-3lbs. I don't have anything standing in my way this week so I am hoping for 4lbs off! Optimistic I know but I need to get my graph pointing downwards :D

Back