Tuesday Weighers

After 1/2 a week of success express and 1/2 a week if Christmas style gluttony I lost 1/2lb. I escaped lightly, generously even. This week I am going to KICK BUTT!

well done Tuesday weighers- you have done so well & I love you xxx

Howdy all! I hope all you Tuesday weighers had a good loss after the bank holiday! I misbehaved but I managed to lose 1/2lb (hallelujah) I hope everyone has a fantastic week! :D xox

Lets all be supercharged together for an amazing number next Tuesday!! I'm aiming for 2 1/2lbs =D

Well I maintained as one of my ankles is swollen so thought I would! but ive still lost 9.5lbs over the Month so got Group Slimmer of the Month for August! Yeah! Away next week in a Cottage but remain motivated! xx

Oh dear.. letting the side down unfortunately! had a 1.5lb gain :( but didnt make it to group last week and moved house so involved lots of food that was definitely 'off-piste'!

Well done everyone for your amazing losses! :)

I weighed in last night, I have been off plan for 2 whole weeks and have been eating everything in sight! I have also been away to Italy for 4 nights in that time and I only gained 1/2 pound! I am amazed and so chuffed! that is me back on track now x

Managed a 1lb loss, would have preferred a 1.5 to get my half stone award but hey ho, will get it next week :)

Well done every1 x

Welcome to the Tuesday club tarch, good luck in your first week!

Can't believe it's almost Friday! The week always go quicker without fail when you're thinking about slimming world! Does for me at least! :)

Hello ladies was wondering i i could join!! Im a tuesday weigher!! And have lost 2stone 11 pounds so far!! Ive been so good this week so hoping for a loss!! X x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hello ladies was wondering i i could join!! Im a tuesday weigher!! And have lost 2stone 11 pounds so far!! Ive been so good this week so hoping for a loss!! X x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Of course you can join in :D, the more the merrier. Well done on your losses so far ! What plan are you following ?

Kay xx

Hi everyone.. I hope it's ok to join in, I rejoined on Tuesday so will post my 'LOSS' when I weigh in next tue.. Best of luck to everyone.

Hi everyone.. I hope it's ok to join in, I rejoined on Tuesday so will post my 'LOSS' when I weigh in next tue.. Best of luck to everyone.

Hi Junifer :D welcome ! Well done for rejoining. I'm sure you will see the weight drop off in no time ! Best of luck for Tuesday.

Kay xx

I have gone over my syns the last two days by about 8 each day. I got some making up to do! Luckily I'm working all weekend so I reckon I can keep myself suitably busy so that there will be little need to snack :) only planned syns tomorrow is thousand island dressing for the prawns for my jacket potato :)

I weigh in on a Tuesday but the diet week starts Monday- anyone else do this?

What do u mean diet week?? I always feel like I start afresh the minute I get home Tuesday after weigh in, and that it's a whole new week to get a fab number :)

Back