Tuesday Weighers

my week has been good. Ive been following the plan still and ive been having around 10 syns a day so we shall see how i get on this week.
was gutted last week i was super good only used a handful of syns and lost the same as the previous weeks. Im just taking it easy this week and trying not to think about it as much and hopefully get a wee cheeky 2lb loss. this will be my last weigh in for a few weeks as im away on holiday, im really hoping to not put much on while i am away:)x

Hi! I joined Slimming World 5 week ago and I'm loving it :D I get weighed at group every Tuesday and so far I've lost 12lbs :)

I'm following the EE plan too.. Finding it easy enough. My problem is I have a very sweet tooth, I try just have the merangue nest with fruit and yogurt after dinner and at least I'm getting my sugar hit.. I struggled last night and picked at a few marshmallows, prob went over by about 8 syns.. Not to worry, I'm working towards Tuesdays weigh in now.

I have such a sweet tooth to ir been having a littile pack of malteasers every night ive never savoured sweets so much in my life haha!!! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I made brownies last night 2 syns a slice :)

Chocolate craving not a problem anymore haha

Attachments

• image-1965559043.jpg
    image-1965559043.jpg
    587.9 KB · Views: 49
I put it in my diary, it here it is...SO simple so worth experimenting! I used banana but recipe calls for apple sauce. Which may have made it sweeter but if anyone uses apple sauce, work out the syns :)

They're yummy!! So I don't think enough sweetener is in them, so I sprinkled over the Stevia sugar as a sort of icing to sweeten and now they're perfect!! Very very rich! The loaf you see I cut into 24 pieces...I've eaten 4 pieces and I feel almost sick lol. I didn't mean to eat 4 but it was a case of trying it out, as I had to cook for another 15 minutes as they were too gooey, then the third bit was too bitter, fourth piece had the sprinkling and that worked =D I am now over my syns but ill make up for it over next three days anyway. However I now have a lot of brownie to get through not sure if I'm brave enough to let anyone try it in case they hate it :-/

So all in all...worth it! Ingredients are as follows to make a 24 piece brownie loaf, 53 syns for the entire thing (seriously its so rich 4 pieces will bloat you like it did me lol) so 2.3 syns a piece to be precise!! Lol.

half a handful of ground almonds (this is like 2 syns or something silly like that!)

125g of plain flour (458 calories = 23 syns)

85g cocoa powder (464calories = 23 syns)

50g honey ( 7 syns)

4 bananas mashed (I really don't see need to syn I know you may not eat 4 bananas in one go but I have in one day before and it's not like you're gonna eat the entire loaf in one day as seriously...you'll be sick so don't be a piggy! Lol)

2 tsp stevia sugar (mine came out not sweet enough so either risk it and double or triple it. Or do as I did and sprinkle it on after to taste lol)

1 tsp baking powder

1/2 tsp bicarbonate of soda

1/4 tsp salt

1 tsp vanilla extract

Preheat oven to 150degrees /gas mark 2

A) In a bowl add the flour and cocoa powder and mix

B) add the banana, honey, extract and almond.

C) In a dish mix the soda with 4 tbsp of warm water and mix quickly, then mix quickly into the brownie mixture

D) do not add water if it looks a bit doughy...you'll regret it! It'll be fine! :)

E) put mixture into a loaf dish, cook for 30 mins and prod with a cooking stick thingy and keep cooking until no goop comes off the stick.

Cut into 24 bite size chunks...and enjoy in moderation! ^.^

I went a bit crazy today on syns :( I'm on my star week so having all these mad cravings ! Not expecting Tuesdays weigh in to go down too well. Not proud of myself..............but the box of chocolates were yummy indeed ! :D

Kay xx

I went a bit crazy today on syns :( I'm on my star week so having all these mad cravings ! Not expecting Tuesdays weigh in to go down too well. Not proud of myself..............but the box of chocolates were yummy indeed ! :D

Kay xx
It's no harm to break out now and then.. Glad you enjoyed choccies!;)

Kay xx

Star week for me too always brings on a few more munchy moments! Even if you don't get the number you hope for, you know the next week you will :) :)

Try and hang in there till Tuesday after weigh in yummymummy! Only 1 more full day to go!

Really hopeful for a decent loss on Tuesday.. I think I had a good week apart from going over by a few syns couple of days. :)

I know yummy, its hard sometimes but just imagine how good you'll feel on Tue *fingers crossed*

I've had a really good week so hoping for a decent loss this week, it always seems though how much I lose is never really proportional to how well I've done. Anyone else find that? My best week I've lost 4lbs but that's the week I had the most syns! Weird how our bodies work I guess!

I know fingers crossed!! And i know i sometimes think my body had lost it i remember one weeks having teo take aways and being quite bad with my sys i lost 5lbs!!! Haha! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

well im no holding out for a good loss tomorrow. ive not accuratley counted my syns just a rough estimate and then last night there was a turkish pasty sitting and i ate it:|
going to have no syns today and watch what i am eating- hoping that i at least get a 1lb loss :)

Back