Tuesday Weighers

Well done!! And happy birthday! :)

Thank you!! =D quarter of a century old today, eeek! hubby wants to go to a Thai restaurant but I'm feeling like being healthy thank god!

well on tuesday i put on 10lb after 3 weeks in florida:|
so i am rigth back into it this week, had a bit of a wobble last night but im rigth back on it today. looking for a good loss this week hoping that i maybe loos half of what i put on x

well on tuesday i put on 10lb after 3 weeks in florida:|
so i am rigth back into it this week, had a bit of a wobble last night but im rigth back on it today. looking for a good loss this week hoping that i maybe loos half of what i put on x

Hi welcome back :), I have family in Florida so do go there often. I know what the portion sizes are like out there :D ! If that was me, I would easily put on a stone ! The food is so yummy out there, proper comfort food. You haven't done too bad and your straight back on it which is great ! You will see the weight drop off in no time. Just keep coming on here for the support. That's what helped me when I had a gain week. Best of luck hun. You can do it !

Kay xx

Hi welcome back :), I have family in Florida so do go there often. I know what the portion sizes are like out there :D ! If that was me, I would easily put on a stone ! The food is so yummy out there, proper comfort food. You haven't done too bad and your straight back on it which is great ! You will see the weight drop off in no time. Just keep coming on here for the support. That's what helped me when I had a gain week. Best of luck hun. You can do it !

Kay xx

thanks hopefully i can get most off this week. i was actually ashamed to post on here, and now i am nearer the 14 stones than the 12s which i was before i went but hey ho!
its total comfort food- theres cheese with everything its like heaven. ice creams cakes donuts you name it i had it lol xx

thanks hopefully i can get most off this week. i was actually ashamed to post on here, and now i am nearer the 14 stones than the 12s which i was before i went but hey ho!
its total comfort food- theres cheese with everything its like heaven. ice creams cakes donuts you name it i had it lol xx

You should never feel ashamed to post on here. Infact its probably the off weeks that teach us the hard lessons to get straight back on and stay focused. It's so easy to derail when you have had a bad day or even week, I've been there many times. This is the 2nd time I am doing SW. I did lose last time but my head was not in the right space so I did not maintain and ended up putting it all back on and more. What was harder for me was to see the people that had started with me, hit target and maintained, that made me continue eating even more, instead of realising I am the same girl that can do this again ! I never felt too embarrassed to come back, you shouldn't either :) , you were only gone a few weeks doesn't feel like you left us ! Big hugs.

:bighug:

Kay xx

Hello all, I'm new to this so sorry if I post in the wrong place. I weigh in on Tuesdays & have my first weigh in this Tuesday, have been following EE as advised when I joined but have been finding it a real struggle as I'm not one of lives great veg/salad/fruit eaters so its a real chore to do the 1/3 thing. I tried having a bowl of fruit straight after my meals but I'm struggling with that now too. Can I go back to doing red or green days full time or is that not allowed anymore, do they need to be mixed up with EE days? Any advise would be much appreciated.

Hello all, I'm new to this so sorry if I post in the wrong place. I weigh in on Tuesdays & have my first weigh in this Tuesday, have been following EE as advised when I joined but have been finding it a real struggle as I'm not one of lives great veg/salad/fruit eaters so its a real chore to do the 1/3 thing. I tried having a bowl of fruit straight after my meals but I'm struggling with that now too. Can I go back to doing red or green days full time or is that not allowed anymore, do they need to be mixed up with EE days? Any advise would be much appreciated.

Hi Sammy :),

Well done for starting your weight loss journey with SW. You will soon see your weight drop off. There are some very inspiring stories on here to keep you going. With the plans, you can change them how you want, so they don't all have to be EE, you can have 7 green days or 3 green 4 red, you can mix them up how you like, its your choice. As far as fruit and veg go, I am the same, it doesn't come naturally to me, since before SW I lived on a life of carbs and fatty foods. What I find helps is incorporating them into my meals rather than eating them by themselves. So I will try and eat my fruit chopped on my cereal or with my fruit yogurts, I tend to enjoy them more that way. Also with the veg, I ensure I eat it with some of my other favourite stuff on the plate rather than have to eat a dish of veggies on its own. To help you get ideas, there are some great recipe ideas on here, if you search under SW recipes. Also the SW magazine has new recipes in every issue which will give you creative suggestions on how to combine fruit and veg into your meals and make them tasty ! :D Hope this helps. Best of luck on your weight loss journey.

Kay xx

not long till weigh in now, nervous and excited, you think after all this time it would get easier.

started off today with a hour walk. after my massive holiday gain im looking for a nice loss :)

Not feeling too positive about tomorrow folks :( since my op my body magic has had to stop, fed up of resting and staying at home. Feel so frumpy, everything i'm eating feels like is just sticking to my body, I feel bloated and big. Sorry for rant. Hope everyone else is doing well.

Kay xx

Aww Kay, with it being an op there's nothing really you can do. Just rest up and I'm sure you'll be back to body magic in no time. I can understand it being frustrating though, fingers crossed for a nice result on the scale to cheer you up tomorrow xx

I never know what to expect when it comes to the scale, although as I've lost 7.5lbs over the last 2 WI's I'm expecting it might have slowed down a bit this week...

Dreading tomorrow. Birthday has want the whole week has been a complete detour!! Going out for dinner tomorrow night too for my mums bday...gonna eat super well rest of day just to maintain whatever horrific weight I bring to weigh in, then it's a clean slate Wednesday morning.

I just so badly want these 4lbs GONE!

Dreading tomorrow as I've been 90% apart from one bad Wednesday night out :/ really need to get scales as I often worry for no reason or am confident of a good loss and end up with 1/2lb. Gr. Good luck everyone!

Hi everyone, I weighed myself this morning, I STS this week :( . Hope to have a better week next week. Best of luck everyone for today ! :)

Kay xx

Hi, My names Jade. I'm new. Could I join you all? First weigh in tonight! Very nervous! X

Hi Jade, welcome :D, best of luck for tonight hun !

Kay xx

I lost 5lb today- was hoping for more but thats my back to have lost 4 stone. Looking for a good loss next week.
still 4.5lb over from holiday weight but i am hoping i loose that soon enough :) x

Well I am nervous this week. Really don't know what to expect...usually I have a good idea if I've lost or gained etc...but I have been 100% all week until yesterday...we went to Alton towers so had pizza for lunch and then compounded it with pate and cheese and bread for tea. Whoops. Fingers crossed for 7pm. Hope you all have great losses!!

I maintained this week it hasnt been a very productive week for me tbh I have done all lates and had no time to do any exercise by sunday I had gained to so i joine the gym the next day my wii said i lost 6 which i felt unlikely then yesterday and then today it said i have lost 2 so i thought i lost atleast 2 pounds going in to weigh in but it was still the same im not dissapointed as such cause its not a gain but next week i will definatly have a loss :) also i went home and figured out why my wii was wrong i had it in a different direction

Back