Tuesday Weighers

Defo fresh start! We both need a good loss next week! :)
Will give us a good boost :)
(Well a boost for you and a kick up the backside for me!)
I tell you totm makes me a mad woman!
I am pretty much dreaming of pies and Krispy Kreme doughnuts! :)
Have managed to be good so far.... But it's only Wednesday!
Big shop is tomorrow so hopefully will buy lots of healthy tastes things.

Frozen grapes are my fab snack. Do you have a fab one?anyone else too.

Kate x

I love apples, the big red ones as a snack x
Lol now you've made me want a krispy kreme doughnut x

Defo fresh start! We both need a good loss next week! :)
Will give us a good boost :)
(Well a boost for you and a kick up the backside for me!)
I tell you totm makes me a mad woman!
I am pretty much dreaming of pies and Krispy Kreme doughnuts! :)
Have managed to be good so far.... But it's only Wednesday!
Big shop is tomorrow so hopefully will buy lots of healthy tastes things.

Frozen grapes are my fab snack. Do you have a fab one?anyone else too.

Kate x

Lol!
Sorry was not my intent!! :D
Wouldn't it be great if we could crave things like carrots instead of carbs or Krispy Kreme.
K x

Hi everyone, thought i would say a quick hello. I am new to this site and a Tuesday weigher. I started at slimming world about the 10th September 2013 and have lost 20lbs. Really hoping to get my stone and a half next week.x

OMG Amanda that is savage, well done you, keep it going as it is not easy

Morning everyone!!

Two things this morning i need advice on!
1 - Its totm and i feel so bloated and im never normally like this! any tips to help
2- does anyone know the syns in potato bread

Thanks!!

i feel like such a failure. I havent been on plan because i have been on holiday recently and i feel horrible. i was hoping that by now i would be like a stone away from target and not over 2 stone away. i feel so angry with myself:|
i just want this weight loss to speed up get to target and be happy but it really just seems so far away. I am startin red days today and hoping that my weight loss goes faster so that i can get to target once and for all. I really just need to get motivated again, I have a party this week and i am not even going to drink at it or attempt the buffet i will be as good as gold :) x

Hi everyone, thought i would say a quick hello. I am new to this site and a Tuesday weigher. I started at slimming world about the 10th September 2013 and have lost 20lbs. Really hoping to get my stone and a half next week.x

Hiya and welcome x
Well done for your losses so far x

What is done is done, I recommend you go to the beginners talk (out consultant recommends this all the time) and feel like it is the start of a new journey and you will succeed. This site has given me great strength and motivation so stick to this place too, there are nothing but encouraging and supportive people on this site and remember your not alone, we all have the same purpose at the end of the day.

One week when I was feeling partcularly low, I googled for a poem about weight loss and I came across one that summed everybody and I recommend you look it up too, the poem is called weight loss journey and have a look at that, I'm sure it will give you some motivation and encouragement. I posted it on our closed facebook page and the following week there was some serious losses in our group, I can't say it was down to that poem but I do know a lot of people got encouragement from it.

Chin up and I'm sending you a virtual hug :hug99: to you and remember your not alone

Morning everyone!!

1 - Its totm and i feel so bloated and im never normally like this! any tips to help

Thanks!!

For bloating i find drinking loads of water helps a lot and drinking loads of water after having scan bran helps even more.
For the potato bread i dont think theres any free food in them so it will be 2 syns for 20 calories but if you tell me the brand name i will see if it comes up with syns because right now its coming up with the co op potato bread which is 4.5 syns for 60g x

Morning everyone!!

Thanks!!

Hi Mrs Mc.

For the 1st question i always get really bloated at my totm and can quite easily put on 4lbs in fluid. Even though you know its only fluid it doesnt really make you feel any better at the scales. I started feeling bloated last weekend and someone suggested taking aqua ban which i did. When i weighed in on Tuesday i lost 7.5lbs which to be fair was 2 weeks worth of weighing as i couldnt make it to class the week before. But i was really happy. The other advice i was given was to drink more fluid. Sorry i cant help with the second question xx

Sent from my LG-P880 using MiniMins.com mobile app

i feel like such a failure. I havent been on plan because i have been on holiday recently and i feel horrible. i was hoping that by now i would be like a stone away from target and not over 2 stone away. i feel so angry with myself:|
i just want this weight loss to speed up get to target and be happy but it really just seems so far away. I am startin red days today and hoping that my weight loss goes faster so that i can get to target once and for all. I really just need to get motivated again, I have a party this week and i am not even going to drink at it or attempt the buffet i will be as good as gold :) x

Hi i know that feeling, i would have been at target by now but got pregnant and gained loads of weight after having my daughter and i'm back to my start weight. I have now drawn a line under it and just got myself into a new member mode to get to that target sometime next year. I know its hard but draw a line under it and start afresh. Your not a failure hun we all have our ups and downs. X

For bloating i find drinking loads of water helps a lot and drinking loads of water after having scan bran helps even more.
For the potato bread i dont think theres any free food in them so it will be 2 syns for 20 calories but if you tell me the brand name i will see if it comes up with syns because right now its coming up with the co op potato bread which is 4.5 syns for 60g x

Thanks! i do drink at least 2 litres of water a day :( im hoping as it totm that i will be able to pull it back!

Morning everyone!!

Thanks!!

Potatoes are free!!! :) that is one of the main reasons I love slimming world.
Depends on the bread for syns. Sometimes is a healthy extra.

K x

Lol! Just read it properly!
You want syns in potatoe bread! Just going to asda so will try and find out. Xx

Lol! Just read it properly!
You want syns in potatoe bread! Just going to asda so will try and find out. Xx

Thanks!! im really craving a fry (sw friendly obv) but ill have to make hubby a normal fry and he wouldnt be happy no breads!

Back