Tuesday Weighers

I can understand why your feeling this way but this is the best way, small losses is good because then you will keep the weight off and your also toning while losing the weight with small losses so dont be encouraged.

For the first time this year I actually gained weight when it was totm (last week) so it is possible to lose/maintain weight when it is totm and remember that if you do gain then next week your sure to have a huge loss as that is all fluid retention (tip to get rid of fluid retention, drink more water and eat melon)

Thank you guys, and well done to those who have also lost! :) Let's hope this is the start of a successful journey! :)

I lost 3.5lbs this week!!!!!! Soooooo happy as I thought I was going to have a gain. Feeling really bloated this week as was due my period today.
I also got my first half stone sticker too :)
Lost 8lbs in total in 3 weeks ????

Was down 1.5Ibs so close to my 4st reward hope to have it next week

-1 for me. Wanting 2 next week to get that 1.5 award. Started helping out weighing in my class too. Was daunting but I think I did an okay job of it.

Well done everyone!!! Great losses!!
I lost 1.5 too:) so am very pleased.

I got asked tonight for a predicted target for next week.
I have given myself a little challenge of 2.5lbs.... Let's see what happens.
Anyone got anything going on this week? Anyone else set themselves a little target?
Kxx

Also (just being nosey now)
Which group does everyone weigh at?

I weigh at osterley group (west london/middlesex).

Kx

Down 1lb this week but I got my stone award sticker so happy. :)

YAAAAY got my 3 stone this week after losing 5 pounds I am sooo happy I have 3 pound to lose till I'm in the 18 stone category woohhooo

1lb off for me which was less than I hoped but all in the right direction I suppose.
This is the first week since I started that I don't have any parties/weddings/visits with parents planned, so I'm going to be SO good! Unless some freak of nature happens I WILL be getting that half stone award next Tuesday, and hopefully with a lb to spare!

Well done for your losses guys! :) My target for next week is to lose at least 2 pounds so I can leave the meeting knowing I'd lost half a stone in the first couple of weeks :) Oh, and because I want a sticker of course! ;)

I weigh in in Athlone (Shamrock Lodge Hotel) and this is in the good old Ireland (smack bang in the middle of the country). Hanngun, I do the money so I can understand how you feel, I have never weighed anybody but I have been trained in so in case they really have nobody to do it then I fill in

Back