Tuesday Weighers

Some really good reslts there..Well done.:)

I really don't think I'm going to loose Tuesday evening, we had a happy meal and dominos Saturday! I find it really hard to say no when my husbands offers and eats it in front of me! Soo angry with myself but I can't do nothing now

42lbs to goal :-(((

Rebecca, dont worry about it as we are all human and we all love takeaways but the key is to get back on track after and support from here is fantastic, weight loss is a lonely journey but when you log on here, your not alone anymore :grouphugg:

So its the day before & I'd be lying if I said I was anything less than bricking it after a disappointing sts last week even though I was 100%

I hope I make up for it this week or I might start throwing things haha

Hi every1 ive been off for a week r so from work so i fell off the wagon big time! but today is a new day!!!
i was away in liverpool the weekend before last and didnt eat alot but everything was bad and i lost a pound from all my walking! but ive it on and more this week!!

The main thing is that you get back on track after, I have this too but I try to limit it to once and the rest of the week I try and up my exercise and be well below 15 syns a day, if you have a really bad day or a flexi syn day then what I usually do is work it out that altogether when you add your syns for the week and divide it by 7 if the average is below 15 then you should be okay for a sts or maybe a small loss

Argh it's that time again... comes around so fast! Hope everyone gets the result they want tomorrow.

I've had a great week food wise and seem to be in the 'zone' at the minute, but after my 5.5lb loss last week not expecting too much... *fingers crossed* x

A loss is a loss so if you lose half a pound, it is going in the right direction and good luck

Scared about facing the scales!!! I haven't been 100% but hoping that cos the extra syns were all I ate all day that the technical calorie count means I don't gain or have a teeny loss....

Back to square one again if so....why can't I just be saintly for 7 days and resist?!!!! 3lb loss needed and I can't seem to focus on that and how for 7 days work I can get there and then relax a little!! I don't half frustrate myself sometimes.

These 3lbs are definitely off by next Tuesday! Enough is enough it's Superspeed week for me and no more cheats!!

Great thread, going for my 2nd weigh in today, and going to enjoy the class no matter what the results!

I weigh in in an hour & I'm going to try my hardest to be positive no matter what :)

Good luck everyone! :) I ate out on Wednesday & yesterday, so I'm expecting my first ever gain this week! Haha! :) At least I know its coming!

Lauren, look at all the awards you have on your signature, you have come so far, dont beat yourself up about cheating slightly, why did we ever join slimming world in the first place. You will get there and take it from me, the soup recipe I posted up on this site does work, if anything try the 1/3 superfree on your plate and that surely will give you the 3Ibs you need. I bet your still getting loads of compliments from everyone who is seeing you lately, they are not going to notice that you have 3Ibs to go to your target, imagine when you started you said you had to lose 4st in weight now look at what you have to lose. Trust me you will get there, I have huge belief in you and wouldnt it be fantastic if you came back tonight and had that 3Ibs off.

Massive good luck and by the way I need it too, yesterday it looked like I had lost a bit of weight but this morning it looks like that is not true, I just hope to stay the same at least, fingers crossed anyway

Only 2.5 lbs off for me this week, but I'm so chuffed with that because I've got my Club 10 award & 2 stone award! :-D Back on track today after my two evenings of eating out this past week :)

I lost 3.5 this week
That'll do for me :)

3lbs till my stone award

Awesome stuff lishaa! Keep your eyes on that award! Totally achievable by next week! :D Well done!

Well done guys, fab losses this week!

2lbs off for me getting my 2.5st award and SOTM for November! :)

Back