Tuesday Weighers

I gained 2 pounds and I've been completely on plan.:confused: I've been doing red or green days because I did lots of green days last week when I had my 8 pound loss, but my consultant thinks I might not be eating enough for my size so I am going back to extra easy.

Hi everyone. I had my first proper weigh in at Slimming World this week and I've been following Extra Easy. I was really nervous - not because I'd haven't stuck to the plan but incase I didn't lose anything and they thought I hadn't tried. A bit silly really. I lost 3.5lbs which takes me in to the 11's. Having to complete the food diary really makes me aware of what crap I was snacking on before joining SW.

Do you guys still keep a food diary after the first few weeks after the consultant doesn't need to see it? or just keep track of the syns?

Hi everyone. I had my first proper weigh in at Slimming World this week and I've been following Extra Easy. I was really nervous - not because I'd haven't stuck to the plan but incase I didn't lose anything and they thought I hadn't tried. A bit silly really. I lost 3.5lbs which takes me in to the 11's. Having to complete the food diary really makes me aware of what crap I was snacking on before joining SW. Do you guys still keep a food diary after the first few weeks after the consultant doesn't need to see it? or just keep track of the syns?

Me n my sister n law have a food diary thread on here that we fill in daily, just keeps u on track n also means we can nose on what each other eat lol :)

Well done on your loss today too :)

Hi everyone. I had my first proper weigh in at Slimming World this week and I've been following Extra Easy. I was really nervous - not because I'd haven't stuck to the plan but incase I didn't lose anything and they thought I hadn't tried. A bit silly really. I lost 3.5lbs which takes me in to the 11's. Having to complete the food diary really makes me aware of what crap I was snacking on before joining SW.

Do you guys still keep a food diary after the first few weeks after the consultant doesn't need to see it? or just keep track of the syns?

It varies, some carry on doing food diaries others don't. You need to do what works for you, I personally complete a food diary every 3 weeks just to keep an eye on what I am doing and if I am making any mistakes. Your consultant should check your diary whenever you want him/her to, hth :D Congrats on the loss :)

2.5lb off for me tonight. 11lb in 4 weeks - I'm very happy!

Hi all,
lost 1.5lb this week :)

Didnt make it to wi last week so this week showed an 8lb loss for the fortnight... all biz :)

Sent from Samsung Mobile

Lol Angela, I love it when that happens! I showed a 5.5lb loss over Christmas of all times because I missed a week's weigh-in. I got a lot of stick for that!!

Anyway, for me it's a 1lb loss which I am pretty chuffed with considering I had a 3-course meal on Friday. :rolleyes:

Well after my two weeks running of a gain I'm very happy to say I lost 5.5Ibs this week and I got my 5.5st reward, my consultant was nearly crying for me as she knew exactly what that meant to me, I'm going now to update my stats and hoping my BMI will be in the 32 range fingers and toes crossed yayyyyy

Hi all well my story so far is I that I have done SW about 2 years ago & lost over 4 stone. Over last 2 years it has all gone back on, so I started from home 6 weeks ago. Did ok lost 1 1/2 stone put some on again, you know the drill when your heads not quite in it. So mum wanted to go to a group we found a Tuesday one and started afresh last week weighing in at 17st 7lb. Weighed in last night & weighed 16st 9 1/2lb. I lost 11 1/2lb. I haven't been well this week I have struggled with bacterial tonsillitis & a ear infection so wasn't expecting a lot really as I hardly have eaten, was very very happy though.
So if it's ok with everybody I would like to join Tuesday weigh inn & keep up with everybody progress xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Amylou55, firstly welcome back and of course you can join our very successful Tuesday group anytime, it couldn't have been easy to come back after losing so much and then to put it all back on and I bet once you reach your target (which I have no doubt you will) you will keep it off this time.

That is just an amazing weight loss, well done and hope your feeling a lot better now

Amylou55, firstly welcome back and of course you can join our very successful Tuesday group anytime, it couldn't have been easy to come back after losing so much and then to put it all back on and I bet once you reach your target (which I have no doubt you will) you will keep it off this time. That is just an amazing weight loss, well done and hope your feeling a lot better now

Thank you, such a warm welcome. I really hope I do keep it off this time xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I gained 2 pounds and I've been completely on plan.:confused: I've been doing red or green days because I did lots of green days last week when I had my 8 pound loss, but my consultant thinks I might not be eating enough for my size so I am going back to extra easy.

Aw Snowy, sorry you are disappointed, but considering you had an 8lb loss last week perhaps this week's gain is just your body saying "whoopsie, slow down a little". Good luck with the extra easy this week.

I lost 2.5 lb which surprised and delighted me.

Aw Snowy, sorry you are disappointed, but considering you had an 8lb loss last week perhaps this week's gain is just your body saying "whoopsie, slow down a little". Good luck with the extra easy this week.

I lost 2.5 lb which surprised and delighted me.

Thanks - I know you are probably right as that is a big Loss and the biggest loss I've ever had on any diet so it probably was a shock to the system - I have never gained when being good before so it was still an (unpleasant) surprise. I am going to have a good week on extra easy with my new fakeaways book.

Well done on your loss - it must be exciting to be so close to target!

Hello tuesday weighers!

Well after my 0.5lb loss last week (I had a night out not following plan, for a fellow sw friends birthday, cocktails, full fat lemonade etc SYNS GALORE) I got straight back on plan and was really strict, I wanted the 2lb off to get my stone award so badly! I slipped and had a night out on Saturday - vodka diet coke ONLY and although I did have 11 of them (Oops) I lost FIVE POUNDS at weigh in! SO PLEASED :)

0.5lb gain for me last night, had an awful week and not really followed the plan.

back on it today and I'm having a success express few days to kick start and fingers crossed I loose next week

I am doing food diaries this week, I will be weighing in the evening not morning and if I can lose 2lb I will hit target.

Last time I followed plan strictly for a week I lost 4lb so I'm hoping I can do it.

If not just a lose would be good, so far I've lost every week except 1 where a STS so I don't wanty losing streak to end.

Some amazing loses here well done and my friend started gain where she wasn't eating enough, I have giant meals; just full of SF

Back