Tuesday Weighers

That is the main thing keep at it, do you measure you waist chest etch often that is where you notice it Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app
yeah a bit lol think if I'm right I've lost 3 inches off my waist. I can't see any difference myself but i see it everyday ha! X

First time for me to rant, why dont I get away with having a few glasses of wine and get up on the scales this morning and I have gained, I never seem to get the luck of getting away with it, even if I go one syn over one of my days it ALWAYS SHOWS ON THE SCALES but I will get up and not look this evening, gosh this is so frustrating as I seem to be stuck in a rut lately but I suppose I'm having my non scale victories as I have lost a few inches around my body so at least that is good Okay rant over, sorry guys :cry::cry::cry:

I have to say it really pees me off when people at group get an amazing loss when they say " ha i had a KFC this week and still lost!" Infuriating when everyone else is trying hard its cruel. They must either be starving themselves the rest of the week, flexi syning or they'll gain next week. My body works in 2 week cycles if i do extra exercise it shows the week after for some reason crazy i know! I'm like you though if I'm bad i gain x

-3.5 for me today

Having treat night tonight then back to syn free x x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Lost 1lb, which I'm happy with. Been pretty steady for a couple of weeks now and hopefully we can have some proper sunny weather soon so I can get out on the bike and speed things up a bit.

Good luck all!

2.5 lbs off for me at Slimming World, which gets me my half stone award. Since last week I completed the first week of Couch 2 5k, running 3 times. I also put on on and wore a pair of jeans which I bought 6 weeks ago and couldn't get over my hips back then so I'm really pleased. Well done to the "losers" and gainers: tomorrow is the start of a new week. :thumbup:

-7 off for me for my first week so I'm ecstatic!
Fully expect to even it out next week with a maintain but still so happy to get my half stone award in a week!

Lost 2lb so finally got my 1stone award and Slimmer of the Week, very happy! Well done everybody so far xxxx

Last edited:
I had my first gain tonight.. :( Only half a pound, but it's amazing how disappointing it feels! Not even sure what I did wrong. But I'm armed with food diaries for this week to try and find out!
Beth :)

1.5 off in week 2 so got my half stone :D

2.5lb off for me this week, although I'm over the moon with a good loss I'm gutted it wasn't 0.5lb more as it would have meant I would have got my 2.5 stone award. Oh well next week it is then

+1 this week. Disappointed but I know where it's come from and I am going to do my absolute best to get rid of it and more this week!! Bring it on!!

Rejoined Slimming world tonight want to get back down to last years weight of 8 and a half stone. Put weight on after quitting smoking.:)

Sadly my scales were correct, I put on 2Ibs and even though I know why I'm still gutted, but on track tomorrow and going to push myself really hard

Back