Tuesday Weighers

that is fantastic Mary, even though I dont usually spend anything I often go into a shop and try on a smaller size without buying it, this is just a way for me to know what size I am and better still when a smaller size fits me

excellent LairocseLady, all going in the right direction

Minniemouse23, I have texted my consultant to say I'm taking a holiday and she totally understands. I will be there as I'm part of the social team but I wont weigh in as I know I'm up and I have been up and down for the last few weeks I just couldnt face another gain. Dont worry about what has happened as that is never going to change but I do picture myself drawing a line (yes on a nice sandy beach where the weather is nice - it has to look good) and move on and I will move on. Last few weeks I have been going out and having dinner outside of my own home and I dont know how many syns I have used, I hate not been in control but this coming week I have no distractions so plan to be 100% and hopefully it will show the following week

I had to have a holiday I just couldn't face yet another gain, but I've been on plan 100% this week and I weigh in a hour so I'll let you know how I get on x

Phew. All that worrying and in the end I lost 2.5lb! So that's the 0.5lb I gained last week successfully recouped and a bonus 2 off to boot which has bagged me my 4.5st award. I'm so chuffed!

So hope everyone done well with their weigh ins today I had a loss of 2.5lbs and got slimmer of the week aswell so really happy lol xx :)

♥¤♥nettybungles ♥♥¤

A lovely 1.5lb off just 1/2 off my club 10 and 3.5lb to 1st and a 1/2 its just amazing how well its coming off this exercise malarkey is very good haha! X

Great losses, everyone! I lost 1lb this week and I'm really thrilled with that. It's taken me into the next stone bracket and I feel very motivated to stay on track!

3.5lb off this week... chuffed to bits x

Sent from Samsung Mobile

Hello :) Thought I would join in as I'm now starting my second week with tuesday weigh ins. :)
First weigh in yesterday and I was very shocked. 9 lbs loss! Although I have been told people normally lose a lot on their first week lol. :)
Hoping to lose 5 this week to get my stone award! No idea if I'll make it though. All that I can do is try. :D

Hi. I'd like to join too! Missed weigh in this week as I was so busy with work. I joined in Jan and only half stone down. Have had a bad few weeks so seem to be back into it now. Hopefully will have a loss next week.

My second weigh in went okay, I STS but after i was expecting a gain im more then happy with that, :)

I had such a big loss the first week i wasnt expecting anything else! Hoping for a -3lb next week :)

I missed this week. . Gonna go syn free till Tuesday hopefully one lb off Tuesday fingers crossed x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi all I haven't been on a while but took three days off as the weather is lovely in Ireland and got loads done in the house (yes lots of body magic got done) I actually got on the scales so didnt take a holiday and boy was I glad as I actually sts was thrilled

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

I can't stop eating and rubbish too.. I feel enormous.. I've only gone for a run twice this week. Tuesday is not going to be good. I weigh myself most days and I haven't got on the scales since weigh in this week I'm too scared. I know myself it's not good but can't help myself, lost control this week BIG time.

Tomorrow is another day.... Try start again. :banghead:

Back