Tuesday Weighers

LairocseLady don't worry about it draw a line and start fresh tomorrow, often this could be the thing you need to get motivated again trust me I know as I have been there

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Has anybody ever tried apple cider vinegar tablets? They are meant to help with fluid retention and help weight loss. I've taken them for 3 days and gained 3lb. Could be coincidence.

I can't stop eating and rubbish too.. I feel enormous.. I've only gone for a run twice this week. Tuesday is not going to be good. I weigh myself most days and I haven't got on the scales since weigh in this week I'm too scared. I know myself it's not good but can't help myself, lost control this week BIG time.

Tomorrow is another day.... Try start again. :banghead:
Oh LairecseLady, it is as if you wrote my post for me. I lost control big time this week too. I am not an emotional eater .... or don't consider myself to be one, but a HUGE disappointment led to me simply not caring. Psychologically all the work and effort I had put in to a different aspect of my life did not pay off, so I simply stopped putting effort in anywhere else - including my weight loss. I think I am back on track now, but the scales are going to show this loss of control on Tuesday. I hope you and I can both get over this and have a great next week. xx

Oh LairecseLady, it is as if you wrote my post for me. I lost control big time this week too. I am not an emotional eater .... or don't consider myself to be one, but a HUGE disappointment led to me simply not caring. Psychologically all the work and effort I had put in to a different aspect of my life did not pay off, so I simply stopped putting effort in anywhere else - including my weight loss. I think I am back on track now, but the scales are going to show this loss of control on Tuesday. I hope you and I can both get over this and have a great next week. xx

Lol peggydee I'm glad I'm not alone then. I'm back on track today doing success express for a while see how I find it and I'm just about to go for a run, I find when I don't exercise I feel worse so hopefully It won't happen again. Sometimes I think we need a blow out get it out of the system. Hopefully you feel better about things tomorrow. I don't want to undo all the hard work in sure you feel the same x

We'll I've well and truly had a mighty binge - I'm so disappointed because I weighed myself this morning and I had lost a stone.... And more so I didn't even enjoy what I ate poxy food

Week went too fast! ! Aaah!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Last week I actually got on the scales and I managed to sts and I was thrilled but I think that week is coming back to bite me in the butt as I have been 100% on plan, have drank my 2 litres of water every day and yet my own scales tells me I have gained

Will see tomorrow anyway and hopefully it will be less fingers crossed

I'm dreading tomorrow lol done success express yesterday and today so hopefully I stayed the same I'll cry if I gain but it will be deserved.

Good luck ladies.... The clock is ticking....(maybe I'll take the battery out)

I'm dreading tomorrow lol done success express yesterday and today so hopefully I stayed the same I'll cry if I gain but it will be deserved. Good luck ladies.... The clock is ticking....(maybe I'll take the battery out)

Haha made me giggle :). I need someone take the battery out my scales! That's not working out for me I'm obsessed. I was down 1lb this morning from last week gahhh I know it's a loss but wanted more x

I'm scared for tomo! OH's parents came over yesterday and I had both some pizza hut pizza and ice cream man ice cream. :( Been really good for the rest of the week so I can keep my fingers crossed, though..

I'm scared for tomo! OH's parents came over yesterday and I had both some pizza hut pizza and ice cream man ice cream. :( Been really good for the rest of the week so I can keep my fingers crossed, though..

I've lost before after having an Indian takeaway and Pizza Hut cookie dough and I've cream - it was that sugary I had the shakes!!!!!

Don't be scared

Haha made me giggle :). I need someone take the battery out my scales! That's not working out for me I'm obsessed. I was down 1lb this morning from last week gahhh I know it's a loss but wanted more x

I couldn't take the battery out of my scales that would be like cutting my arms off! It's a love hate relationship I have with them I love them when they go down and hate them when they go up... Lol I remember one day I weighed myself and had lost 2lbs (that day) I actually said f you to the scales.. My husband asked me who I was talking to... Mortified! :eek:

I couldn't take the battery out of my scales that would be like cutting my arms off! It's a love hate relationship I have with them I love them when they go down and hate them when they go up... Lol I remember one day I weighed myself and had lost 2lbs (that day) I actually said f you to the scales.. My husband asked me who I was talking to... Mortified! :eek:

I have a love hate relationship with mine too! Every morning when I wake up to go for my wee I pick my scales up and take them with me oops! They haven't been very kind to me this week though. They usually go down a little faster! Haven't got out of bed yet so fingers crossed they're kind to me this morning in preparation for weigh in tonight !!

I work on a rota basis and love when my day off is a Tuesday because I use a lot of energy at work so need to eat 2 full meals throughout my shift, and am constantly thirsty so need to drink a lot. But usually I don't eat or drink much at all after breakfast on weigh day. This week my day off is Wednesday. So here's to being grumpy all day at work today :(

I have a seriously love/hate relationship with my scales and they are not my friend today. I have to say I'm totally down today as I did the water challenge, stuck to plan 100% and yet they are telling me I have gained. I hate to admit it but I'm beginning to think DH might be right, my treat is too much and I may have to cut down on that, this is really getting me down as I love my treat and I do feel that if I dont have it after weigh in then I will pig out during the week :(:(:(

Back