Tuesday Weighers

I think I have been through every scenario imagineable so I know what is probably ahead of me, will deal with each one as they arise

Thanks MelonCollie, the waiting has to be the worst

Wow Lornie, that is fantastic, well done, I bet your pleased

I won't be weighing in today either, I've picked up a lovely dose of gastroenteritis :(

I could probably handle weighing in tonight as am doing a bit better now but it would show a loss that isn't genuine since I haven't eaten since yesterday! Also don't want to infect anyone else. Currently sipping some high syn ginger ale and not giving a damn, as my nana always said it helped. Sometimes the old things work best...

Sorry to hear of what's going on Orla but it's important to take a break when you need one.

MellonCollie I would agree btw, a lot of the weight I out back on happened in the 4 months after I got implanon. MaryMary I've had a lot of other issues with it and would say avoid. Am trying to persuade doctors to put me back on the pill.

Well done Lornie! You deserved it.

Yeah that is true, next week though is the last week of my current consultants class as she is giving up our class and focusing on her Wednesday's class, yes I'm gutted but I suppose all along it is my weight loss journey and our consultants help us along the way. We will keep in touch and we are friends on facebook too so it wont feel like she is gone for good

Ahhh Mary that is fantastic, well done

I have to admit that I didnt keep a food diary this week at all but I knew when my syns were been used but not my hex A, hex B is two weetabix so that is easy to monitor

Well done Marymary! Delighted for you. Can't imagine seeing that number on the scales!

I'm getting annoyed now to lose a week of my countdown because I'm sick!

I had that happen before, you start only looking at pounds and think "WHAT??". Haha!

My sister said that to me this morning but I don't know how... When I start eating again it will just be toast and the like and not on plan.

Well done everyone!

Hope you feel better soon, Broken.

2lbs off and SOTM for me! 0.5lbs off the 2.5 st so I hope I'll get that next week (this week is birthday and visiting the OH's parents so I'll be happy for a STS)

I lost 5!! Soo happy to have rid of that gain from last week :) Hopefully more of the same next week! Well done everyone :D

1.5lb on tonight and 4 on last week (I went to a different group and forgot to post here. I know what from though as I had a weekend away and it was my birthday the week before. Back on plan now.

Down 1Ib can't believe it but I won't complain

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back