Tuesday Weighers

Well done Orla!!

Don't worry about the gain snow. I bet you'll be amazing next week. Well done for going in when you've been naughty I bet I would have hid, lol.

And congratulations to all of the other losers :D

Thanks Mary and MelonCollie, now I'm going to update my stats, I love doing it after a loss

Of course you can join us and well done on that huge loss. Your first week and you got a cert and sticker that is fantastic, well done

Not sure do you know how to add all your certs online, you can follow the following link: Go into slimming world page - click on weekly weigh in - click on the 4th down that says sticky - sw awards

Scroll down and get your half stone award and then copy it and paste it into your edit signature

There is also a forum on going from stone to stone and to get into that you go into slimming world page - click on through the stones to your zone and whatever category your in now then click on that and keep moving along until you reach target, I love that one

Of course you can join us and well done on that huge loss. Your first week and you got a cert and sticker that is fantastic, well done

Not sure do you know how to add all your certs online, you can follow the following link: Go into slimming world page - click on weekly weigh in - click on the 4th down that says sticky - sw awards

Scroll down and get your half stone award and then copy it and paste it into your edit signature

There is also a forum on going from stone to stone and to get into that you go into slimming world page - click on through the stones to your zone and whatever category your in now then click on that and keep moving along until you reach target, I love that one

Thank you, that's super helpful! I'm waiting to make sure I have a loss next week and then I'll add my 1/2 stone on here :D Just don't want to accidentally put some on or anything....just in case lol :p

I chose not to know my weight so I don't get obsessed with numbers and getting into certain stone brackets - I'm really bad for that! Trying to get over my food and weight issues the healthy way this time :)

How is everyone doing? I am wishing it was weigh day today. I have had a super on plan week and the scales I have to use for the university study I am taking part in are showing it's paid off. (I try not to look at them abd they send weight data to the study regardless of me looking but I peeked this morning) I may even hit my club 10 this week.

I am wondering though - the club 10 will be worked out by the pda not the amount written in your book won't it? The amount my old consultant wrote in my book is wrong (just a couple of pounds out).

mention it when you're weighing. Say you think that they've miscalculated the club 10 weight and ask for them to recalculate :)

I have no idea how tomorrow will be. I'm fearing a gain even though I stuck to under 15 syns apart from the birthday. I've used my syns on pastries (chinese ones though and they're less syns so yay..) chicken skin... urgh.. feeling a bit ill from it now :/
I did do a bit extra body magic so I hope that would help, but then * week started saturday so I know that will also be down to a gain if I gain.
The more fatty of foods have given me the runs so hopefully that will also help with loosing, lol!!

but yeah, hoping for a STS at the best. :(

Well hasn't WI come round fast again!!! I'm dreading it this time! Not sure what to expect. Ive been having 100% weeks and only losing 1lb, 1/2lb so I've not a clue what scales will say with me having a night out!! First in a year and half too so I've not a clue if they'll be friendly and still lose lol

I feel *heavy*

I've definitely snacked more and had a lot more free food this week. I know it's allowed but I'm still nervous given that I've thrown out my scales and have no way of knowing until WI!

Fingers and toes and everything crossed!

good luck, jess!
Thank you!

I feel *heavy*

I've definitely snacked more and had a lot more free food this week. I know it's allowed but I'm still nervous given that I've thrown out my scales and have no way of knowing until WI!

Fingers and toes and everything crossed!
If you've had more free then I'm sure you'll be ok. Good luck x

Hi, can I join? First weigh in tomorrow....think I have done ok but I always expect too much in the first week so I need to change my mindset on that I think. A loss is a loss.....hopefully. Good luck to everyone weighing in tomorrow. :)

Welcome and good luck, Kazrace!

Good luck to everyone for tomorrow. May my sacrifice of a pack of crisps appeal to god of scales for him to bless us with good results tomorrow. ;)
I'm tired and chatting rubbish, can you tell? :eek:

Could go either way this week.

On the one hand - had lots of exercise, biked to work 3 times last week on account of the trains being on strike (every cloud has a silver lining, don't get used to it East Midlands Trains), the only day I had zero proper exercise out of the past 7 was Saturday.

On the other hand - I sank 5 glasses of wine Saturday and have struggled with snacking a few days this week - finding it really hard to stay away from bread and mini sausage rolls.

Oh and I weighed in on Wednesday last week instead of Tuesday so I've had 1 day less.

Hmm I don't think the odds are in by favour but we'll see!!

Good luck everyone. :thumbup:

Last edited:
Feeling nervous about weigh in , had a pretty good week up until yesterday , it was my sons 10th birthday and I synned massively BUT afterwards I got out for a long brisk walk .... Roll on 3:30

Good luck everyone :)

Back