Tuesday Weighers

Well i have struggled a bit this week to be honest, didn't seem to have any loss up to the weekend and over the weekend i was a bit naughty so am expecting a gain tomorrow tbh

Really frustrated with myself as i have been so good up to now and this could be my first gain since the beginning of September.

Fingers crossed, gonna get on the cross trainer tonight and have been really good today so will have to see what happens i guess.

Best of luck to everyone else for tomorrow!

regards

Paul

Thank you Orla - that makes me feel better - I don't really think anyone in my group is mean enough to nominate me to have a dig - I was really pleased at first but then I got a bit paranoid after over thinking it. I think somone closer to target will win and they may have a chance at the next stages etc - hopefully in a year or two I'll be closer to target and be pushing to win all these things. I think a stone and a half is definitely approaching target so you should definitely have a chance. I think the next stages will all have the same criteria of having lost four stone and being close to a healthy bmi as they want to put the story in the magaazine and having those things make it a better story in their eyes I think.

Paul, I remember my first time when I had a gain and at the time it was awful but when I look back on it, it was a learning curve and gave me that much wanted kick in the butt and I'm sure if you do gain you will be more determined after

Snow, I think I'm still off going through the next round but I still think it is nice to think people think that much of me to nominate me and I'm sure you feel the same. By the way, I have a feeling you might win, if anything to go by your lovely here and I wouldnt be surprised to see you win and if you do then please put up a picture of you in your glory

I am expecting the worst after my whirlwind of social engagements but I am back on it like a car bonnet (can't lie though - it was hard yesterday just sticking to plan but I did it - just).

Amanda, the fact that you stayed on plan even it was just, well done

I do breathe a sigh of relief when I head to bed and have stayed within my syn

Fingers crossed for tomorrow

Good luck everyone today, hope it is a good day for all, fingers and toes crossed

I am going to be looking away from the scales tonight. Been about as far off plan as someone can get, probably put on half a stone on top of my 3lb gain last week and I can't bear to see it. However, I have my cash for a 6 week countdown and bought a sparkly notebook for tracking so for the next 6 weeks, I am all in, 100% and I am going to need a lot of support in getting back on track.

Very nervous for tonight!

Flipping heck, I lost 1lb! Snowbryneich I think I lost your 1lb for you (sorry).

NOW I'm so glad I got back on plan at the earliest opportunity.

Next week is likely to be a different ball game though as we are off to Whitby for a long weekend...

Starting as i mean to go on and posting my Tuesday weigh in as i used to do (however im doing sw ee from home for the time being) weighed in at 11st 3lbs which means i have gained 17lbs since my last official sw weigh in feb 2013 and had my baby in october 2013 x byebye baby weight x x

I always post my weigh in result after the social team weigh in as there is a gap before we can weigh members and I always end up having something to add. I won Miss Slinky! I am really surprised and touched and feel so silly about my worries about it all. It is really nice that I have made a good impact on my group enough that they would vote me for Miss Slinky for being inspiring even though I have a long way to go on the slimming world journey. A couple of people told me they nominated me because the amount of weight I have lost in since March really showed them how the plan can work and that means a lot to me too. :)

Looks like great results this week. Well done everyone!

I managed to lose 4lbs
This gave me my 1 Stone award
I won slimmer of the week
I was voted Mr. Sleek 2014. *LOL*

All in all a rather nice meeting. If only they could all go like that.

Have a great one.

Regards,
Ian

This is kind of embarrassing having been so dramatic earlier, but I actually LOST weight.

I was down THREE. I've never been so off plan. Am so confused but back on it with a vengeance today!

Hiya all,

Update on my weigh in, i managed to scramble a 1lb loss after a tough week and although i know i should have done better i am please to not have had a gain.

Gotta buckle down for this week now and make sure i have a good one.

Hope everyone else was pleased with their week.

Regards

Paul

Back