Tuesday Weighers

Paris I simply adore, sooooo jealous because it has been a while since I was there and I got lots of body magic :p (I know way too much tmi)

I'm on track totally this week and eating lots of speed but also keeping myself full so that I can use my syns on a half bottle of wine :7834: (I discovered in an Irish supermarket yesterday yayyyy). I'm so obsessed about speed foods that even when I have my wine I start off with my speed (more than likely melon or soup)

well done to all of you who lost this week! :) Slimming World does work if we do it 100% and for me and those who didn't lose this week, WE CAN DO IT!!!! :eek::cool::grouphugg: (if you think its strange me liking your bad news, its just that I understand, gosh do I understand!)

That is so true Donna, well said

Oh dear.....

Was out last night to celebrate the end of my exams and all I can think this morning is oh dear....

Jessica I hope you enjoyed it too, we all have to live and at times we are going to go out and have a good time, well worth it my dear

Yeah I really enjoyed it haha, I'd decided I was gonna stick to vodka diet coke, then about 2 hours in there were cocktails and tequila and plenty more lol but it was good, I don't regret anything because as you said Orla we do need to enjoy yourself and have a life!

That is the whole thing Jessica and even though we like to have a good time from time to time we still don't like seeing the gain on the scales. Usually when I have a gain, I have a really good week the following week and cancel the gain and a bit more, it gives me the incentive to dig in and be determined

So far this week I have been giving it socks. Once I figure out what I can have from the indian tomorrow (seems to be very, very few low syn options now), I'll be set. I really want a decent loss to see me right this week, and then hopefully I'll be encouraged to behave in Edinburgh. If anyone knows any recommendations for SW friendly places to eat in Edinburgh, throw them my way!

I82much, I had that lovely pink sticker on my signature before Christmas and I'm wanting it back, well done to you. I'm just looking at your stats and see that you missed out on that century club by half a pound, I have 4.5Ibs to go to get that and would dearly love it next Tuesday but I haven't lost 4.5Ibs since the 8th April last year, wouldn't it be lovely we got that in the one week but I suspect you will get there before me

Orla , you have done amazingly well , I commented on your pic on facebook slimming sisters page , you look fantastic ! It would be great if we both got to the century , fingers crossed :) sometimes though I think the non scale victories out weigh the actual scale ones , I still can only dream of getting into a size 12 dress .. Good luck for Tuesday :)

Ooooh it's all very quiet around here.... How was everyone's weekend? I went a little bit over my syns on Saturday but have otherwise been spot on. Don't feel like it will be a good loss week though! :(

I've been 100% since Wednesday so hoping to have a good loss and get most of last weeks gain off. If I manage 3 plus January overall will be a loss at least (if only just so I'd love that)

I have been bang on except that I had lunch out with my sister on Saturday - cheeseburger & wedges. I dread to think of the syn values or even the calorific values but in exercise this weekend I burned off 1100+ calories so as far as I'm concerned that debt is paid. I know that's not how SW works but I feel I've atoned as much as possible. Just have to see if the scales have forgiven me my transgression!

Laura, I think you can't go too wrong with your continental breakfast, full of fruit and ask them to do the scrambled eggs without butter and a small amount of milk. For lunch, you could always ask for a baked potato somewhere and if not then ask them how they do there chicken curry, is the chicken fried in oil or done in a stirfry with lots of vegetables. Edinburgh is a very hilly city so do lots of body magic and most importantly ENJOY YOURSELF remember how far you have come hun

I82much, you have me curious now, have to say I was overwhelmed with all the likes and the comments I got, a lot of them were from people I would know, they live around the Athlone area but I was still shocked (yes thrilled of course to say I now fit into a Size 12 dress)

Have to say I had a brilliant weekend and I stuck 110% to plan but you just never know. I did post a picture on an unofficial slimming world facebook page (picture to follow) and I think I'm near the 150 likes and lots of comments (half of them from me thanking people) so I will forward on the photo here, I now fit into a Size 12 monsoon dress

Amanda, this can often get to me too, a few bad hours and it ruins weigh in after, this is the price I paid last Tuesday as I was up but I was happy with that because I knew I was going to have nothing getting in my way the week after. Think of it as it is going in the right direction

Snow, I have half a pound up so far this month so I really want at least 1Ib loss tomorrow and that way I will have an overall loss for the month of January too and as I record my monthly losses/gains this is important to me because all you guys see it and it is a way of trying to make sure there is - this instead of + this

I did loads of body magic this week and was under my syns every other day so hoping my saturday night hasn't ruined my week for me. I got indian, and since the syns have gone up for my slimming world choice, I decided to share a tikka masala (my old favourite) with my boyfriend (12 syns for half is what I allowed) with boiled rice and had a quarter of a naan (5 syns) and half a poppodom (2 syns). But then I had a few malibus afterwards :p Still, I think I preferred only eating half of something I really like than making do with something only ok.

Laura, time will tell and going by what you said there then you should be okay, I ate everything in site last Friday week but dragged it back by detoxing and only gained half a pound

Size 12.jpg

It is sideways but here is the photo I uploaded (properly on another site), to say I'm thrilled is an understatement, this is a Size 12

I am so jealous Orla! A size 12 still wouldn't go near me :(

Fingers crossed we all get on ok tomorrow!

We all have worked so hard this week and every other week as well, one day each week has thrown me off this month but I so want to have that minus in front of January total weight loss/gain

I commented on that other post "swit swoo you look fab " or something like that !
You have done brilliantly . Well done again .

As for how my week has gone , I think I've had a great week , got loads of body magic done , was within my syns everyday although I'm putting a bit of a question mark on Saturday I may have gone over slightly . Hoping for a half lb to get me to the century mark , any more would be a bonus :) good luck tomorrow everyone

Back