Tuesday WI!!

Julianne_julz

Bears dont dig on dancin'
I was expecting a 3-4lb gain after the terrible week I've had, but I've only gained 2.5lbs!! woohoo!! I bought a slow cooker yesterday and am very excited about cooking something yummy for dinner tonight!! Most of my problem was being too tired to cook by the end of the day and ending up off plan, but the new slow cooker should help with that woohoo!!! How's everyone else??? Good luck to you all :) xx

I've my WI tonight at 5.30 - not had a fab week, so not expecting a loss, good luck to all that have WI today :)

Alyce x

I have WI tonight. Again not expecting anything amazing. It seems to be really slow at the minute. Still Ive worked out that if it goes on this way and lose an average of 1LB per week I can still lose another 3 stone before my holiday in Cyprus next year.
Good luck everyone, keep plodding on, it will be worth it in the long run

Ah good luck both of you I'm sure you'll be fine, I was only on-plan for 2/3days and only gained 2.5 so I think you'll be ok :) Anywho, a gain is sometimes just what's needed to kick the loss back into gear. Good luck xx

Just got back and like the rest of you not had a great week as i had no cooker so i really couldnt be bothered with it but i lost 0.5lbs which i am really pleased with at least its of and not on!!

Good luck to the rest of you weighing in tonight and enjoy your party we had some really lovely food there this morning! x

Only lost half a pound today. But it's still coming off slowly but surely and that's the main thing.

Well done to the losers.

Good luck to the evening WI'ers and good luck to everyone for next week.

Had a great weigh in tonight, losing 5.5lb - that's 11lb now in two weeks!!

I picked up my half stone award, slimmer of the week, and even won the raffle lol

Good luck to everyone else for Tuesday WI :)

I lost 0.5lbs :)
Pretty happy with that - back to boday pump this thursday - hopfully this will help speed up my weight loss again :D x

I lost a pound this week and I worked so damn hard to lose it too. I wanted more but hey, we don't always get what we want. Need one more pound to take me back exactly to my target weight, here's to another good week for us all.

PS Julz - slow cookers rock! I've just got mine out of the cupboard now Autumn is officially here, bit of prep the night before, bung it in in the morning and there's dinner ready when you get home!

Well done to all this week. xx

I gained 1lb. Not a happy bunny. Stayed within my 105 syns AND it's the WI after star week so I def should have lost. Oh well. Back to all red days this week to get a boost hopefully. Want to get my 6st next week. COME ON!!!!

Well done folks! And don't worry Stacey it will show next week.
I STS this week which I was more than happy with as I was on hols (well a staycation! Hate that word!) but took advantage of all the lovely weather to glug wine in the garden!

Back