Tunnocks caramel wafers

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by loungelizard, 21 July 2010.

1. loungelizard

loungelizard Well-Known Member

Any ideas on how many are in the mini ones they do. Looked on SW and can't see them. Also, looked on their website and can't see them either:confused: My boss put some on my desk and I just ate them and they were chocolate coated:break_diet:
  2. Sarah-Jayne

Sarah-Jayne Well-Known Member

This is what I found hun, hopefully its the right one for you :)

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Tunnock's Caramel Log Wafers 25g bar[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [​IMG] 6 Syns on Extra Easy [​IMG] Original 6 Syns [​IMG] Green 6 Syns [/FONT]
  3. loungelizard

loungelizard Well-Known Member

Thanks Sarah:) Not sure if it is as they were sort of bite sized ones. Can't check the tub either as he's put his worms for fishing in!
  4. xavec

xavec Active Member

That's for the standard sized ones - have a tub of bitesize here in the staffroom too. They're considerably smaller than half a normal bar but I think I'm going to call them 3 syns each anyway...