Tv programme...

ChellyWellyBoot

I will be skinny again!!!
I duno if any one will remember...

But what was the kids tv programme called that was like the magazine?

And it zoomed in on different sections of the magazine and showed clips,

Like one bit was hands that made stuff

And another was a mischievious girl that played planks and she wore yellow???

Tracey Beaker???

LOl,, Your not old enough to remember before Tracey Beaker!!

haha yeah I am :)

It came out when I was 11 or 13 I think lol

omg i remember that i just cant remember the name. i need to find out lol!

I GOT IT!

ZZap!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm lost...way lost

Wasn't the hands gloved? And she had brown pigtails? Hey does anyone remember Pob? No, not VB's latest haircut.. lol this guy?
images
I totally loved him!

Woohoo I remember that as well. Mind you nobody at work had heard of it so was begining to think I made it up till I saw it on here.

Crumbs - Gordon the Gopher is about the most recent I remember - with Philip Schofield before he went grey!!
gordon%20the%20gopher_before.jpg
I'm sooooo old :(:( xxx ;)

sweeky Gordon so wanted one of the puppets because that noise drove people bonkers

HeeHee ... Me too!! xx

Yup brown pigtails!! and gloves :D

Dont remember either of them girls lol

sqweek sqweek

going to hunt for a gordon on ebay or at least his sqweek:D

Yeah I loved gordon squeaking too. Like sweep from the sooty show lol. Also liked Dogtanian (who i always thought was a boy but apparenty a girl), Bosco, Superted, Sheeeeeraaaa princess of power, Teddy Ruxspin (I wanted the bear for xmas, never got him :( lol), The Moomins, Children's Ward (bbc1), Postman Pat before he went all modern, Trap Door, Stoppit and Tidyup, Button Moon, Our Back Yard (barely mind this though), Count Duckula. Oh the memories!:D

HaHa - I bet I'm the only one who can remember Bill & Ben (& lickle weeeeeeeed!) in black & white, the woodentops, watch with mother, muffin the mule, pinky & perky .....

And I used to dash home from secondary school to watch Peyton Place ... Okay - not a kids programme but still, LOL!

TV didn't start till the afternoon 3 or 4pm I think and finished at midnight too!

Come on KD if you're reading this .... don't let me be the only one remembering these things :) xx

Back