tweet what you eat

AnwenG

Hey!!
My name's Anwen, and I'm a cereal re-joiner or slimming world lol. ATM I hvae to lose weigh, I'm not going to weigh myself until Friday at my gym (my bank card has expired today and they haven;t sent me a new one so I'm stuck with no money until then) and this will be my weigh in day. I can't make it to group as I'm starting my new job on Monday (first proper job, so nervous) answering 999 calls, and I'll be working 5-midnight for the first three weeks and then 5-10 the next 3 weeks, before starting shifts than can be anywhere between 2pm and 2am.
I saw somebody ond twitter tweeting what the ate, and I thought that it would be a good idea, so I'm going to tweet what I eat aswell as writting a food diary on here :)
Any support will be very much appreciated :D

Attachments

• November 1-cinio.jpg
    November 1-cinio.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 23
I forgot to say, today so far I've eaten 3 rashers of bacon (no fat), tin of tomatoes and a HUGE mug of tea, as you can see in the attached file above. And I'm now off for a walk with the dog :)

This hasn't worked out as well as I hoped lol as I can't upload pics from my iPhone.
Well this is my food diary for today

Lunch
3x bacon rasher
1x tin of tomato
1x apple 1x orange

Snack
Alpen light bar 0.5 HEB

Dinner
Spaghetti bolognaise
1x wholemeal bread 0.5 HEB

Snack
Packet of mini digestives 6.5syns

I've had my healthy A in mugs of tea and have drank 3 pints of cordial today.

Back