Twiggy's Diary

hello, just thought i'd drop by.
Bingo LOL !!

I love bingo I try and go with my nan when I can, she is 82 and keeps missing the numbers lol. Hope you have a win :O)

Evening all

Well I seem to have inspired my hubby ...came home today to tell me he's kicking the monday night kebab (!!) and from after his birthday on Saturday he's going to be making currys and chillis from scratch (healthily!) and doing exercise! Which will make it sooo much easier for me :)

I'm not sure how you ladies can do the diet whilst cooking lovely meals for your kids - your will power must be amazing!

Twigs
xx

i'll second that notion Twigs, i live on my own and find it difficult enough! :p

was bingo last night or is it tonight? either way hope you had / have a fab time.. i've never been bingo-ing before... :D xxx

Hiya

Bingo is tomorrow :) It's a good laugh from what I can remember (and cheap drinks!) haven't been for years though.

Twigs
xx

Cooking for the kids is ok but the leftovers areanother thing!! funnily enough tho i never want there left over veg!! If i'm in the groove i get MrB to take their plates out, but sometimes i have to admit i sit there eyeing up a sausage of fish finger hoping they'll leave it!!

Hiya Twigs

I got short attn span and am carp at bingo and keep yacking and putting everyone off so my friends tell me ;oO so they don't take me anymore as I just used to get Pi**ed!

Anyway hope you have good evening and win the jackpot ;oO
x

Bingo brings back happy memories of my gran,I used to take her every week, hope you enjoy it

M

I would like to go one day and have a go but non of my friends wants to! Feeling like I am missing important opportunity to experience some British culture:)

Hi Twiggy - sorry for not posting for a bit. Been a bit busy to be on minis so much

Well done on your loss. Good steady pace is what you want - and as you say, it won't be long before its 5st.

Bingo is fab! I used to go with a cousin of mine years ago and loved it. Used to marvel at the old bids with 6 tickets when I stuggled with 2 - then found out that 6 is easier cos then you know you have the number somewhere on the card.

Might sugget it for the girlies tomorrow....think they might be up for it????

Well good news and bad news ;)

Good news: I won £15 on bingo (only payed £5 to play so yay!) Mum won £60!

Bad News - had chinese last night (although wasn't that bad) and sausage sandwich at bingo .... and that's before the bowling, pub and thai ....

Strict cut back for the rest of the week.

Off out again now, so will catch up on everyone else's diarys tomorrow - hangover permitting!!

Have a good one everyone!!

Twigs

xx

Last edited:
Hi Twiggy. Belated well done on the 1.5 off and well done on your bingo win!

Don't worry about the food overload - cut a couple of points a day off to make it up and increase your exercise a bit if the foot allows x

15 to get into the bingo....we now have absolutely no chance of convincing Sandy to go with us....need to strike this from your diary asap so that she doesn't see it. ;)

Nice to have a win though, I bet.

15 pounds and a sausage sandwich! I am off to bingo next weekend:)

Hope your hangover isnt too bad. Have a nice day x

Back