Twiggy's Diary

Morning all

Thanks for the visits :)

Had a 100% day yesterday despite being in a bad mood all day - Work is really driving me insane at the moment - gotta talk to my boss at some point and let off some steam otherwise i'll end up doing (saying) something I'll regret lol

Feeling a lot better today though, and have bought in a healthy lunch as I'm going to work through and not go to the canteen as usaul (in an attempt to actually leave on time tonight!)

My macbook power is out of action at the mo (due to the lounge being decorated) so haven't been able to get online at home, but will try tonight before I hit the Voddies (pointed of course!)

Have a great Friday the 13th everyone!!

Twigs
xx

Enjoy your viddies ;)

Any occasion for the voddies or just bcos??

Sorry to hear work is so manic,wish i had that problem its so boring at our place & deathly quiet cos the boss doesnt like music on!:mad:
Any one would think we were the co-op funeral home!!

Have a nice relaxing weekend twiggs xx

Hey my dear i hope you enjoy your vodkas and have a great weekend. :) xxx

Just popping in to say have a great weeeknd x

allo! :D hope you have a lovely, stress-free weekend - get your boss telt.. am not having them running you ragged or i'll be coming down to sort them out for you ;) hehe! xxx

Hi Twiggs

Hope you are having a good, relaxing weekend x

helloooo :) hope you are still 100% and having a lovely weekend :D x

hope you have had a fantastic weekend
sorry to not being around - really hope you are feeling good about things :)

Hi hun, hope you have a great week and work gets a bit better for you x

hey twigs hope work is better this week and u enjoyed the vodka at the weekend - i certainly did - and i enjoyed spending time with my new man too - i didnt really point over the weekend but im back to the drawing board today!!! focused on getting hot so i dont lose this one hahaha -hope u have a great week xxx

Hi all

Thanks for the visits. Lost my way a bit over the weekend - not horrendously but still not 100% like I planned :( It is TOTM though, but I don't like making excuses - so will be 100% tomorrow and go from there :)

Twigs
xxx

All you can do is try Twigs and you will get there.

Now I have let exercise with M slip too so should we get back on our treadmills again together? I plan to do 30 minutes a day once I'm back from conference on Saturday..will you join me?

Take care

M

Now I have let exercise with M slip too so should we get back on our treadmills again together? I plan to do 30 minutes a day once I'm back from conference on Saturday..will you join me?

Take care

M

Yes please!! It's a date!

xx

Was just saying to Claire that I was gonna start exercising again ... gonna dig my learn to run book out and start again - I felt really good when I was doing it before.

My weak point seems to be Thursday nights - I convince myself on the way home to have a takeaway (or go out as last weeks disastrous hangover showed lol) and then the rest of the weekend is lost and before I know it It's Monday and I'm struggling to eat below my points to lose .... so I have just planned tomorrow nights meal - a treat but within points - Bernard Matthews Mini Kievs with bread and butter ... probably not everyones idea of a treat - but MMmmmMMMM

I feel positive now ... but I've just had a good meal and 2 bars of chocolate - so It's easy to be positve. I'm going to be back posting on here more (sorry everyone :D) as it helps sooo much!!!

Twigs
xx
Oooops its not just me with Thursday evening blow outs then??? :eek::eek::eek: Last couple of weeks I've made it right the way from Sat til Thursday within points - walk through the door and psychologically all hell breaks out :sigh: Fancy a Thursday We Can Be Good Challenge?

Take care

M

Yes please!! It's a date!

xx
Can we make this a three way date? I could do with getting back on my treadmill just to de-stress if nowt else!!!

Hope you're back on track Twigs - Good luck xxx

Hey twiggs! come on girl we can get back to this dieting lark! even if a kfc & 2 curries passed my lips last week:eek:

I need to keep having a word with myself as xmas is just around the corner with all its temptations!

Have already done a session on the power plate yest & will do another today,shall endeavour to exercise every day (excluding weekends) from now till xmas!
Ha ha lets see how long i last! xx

Hiya Twiggs

when you are looking for your mojo, can you let me know if you find a spare - MINE ?!

Hope you are having a good day x

Back