Twiggy's Diary

hey Twigs, you can totally do this - you know you can. You've done so well in dropping 2 stone already - we've got 5 weeks until xmas - you could easily make it 2.5 for then - think how fantastic you will feel in a new outfit for xmas and then for whatever plans you have for new year! :) xxx

Hello all

Thanks for the lovely posts :) You lot are great!!

Jax a Thursday "we can be good" challenge is an excellent idea!!!

anyway - this week wasn't too bad, hopeing to squeeze in a little loss tonight ;)

Well I've had my 10 mins for lunch - back to it!

Twigs
xx

hey twigs - good luck tonight - ill join you for your be good on thursdays rule! i got charlie's court case tomorrow to finalise the adoption and i officially become his godmother so im sure everyone gonna be celebratin - but im gonna focus on a 100% week and try get a good loss next week again - cant believe only 5 weeks till xmas - gonna be so good if we can drop a few lbs before then - cos sure as hell gonna gain them during xmas week!!!
good luck hun - hope everything going great for u - weight and life wise xxxxx

good luck for WI tonight Twiglet :D love thou! x

Good luck for your WI hun

xxx

Good luck for later lovely twiggs!x

every bit counts hunni so well done to you xx

well done on your half off Twigs :D you can do this - xmas just round the corner - you could be a size smaller by then?! :) xxx

0.5 is so very much better that 0.0:D
Well done you;)
Let's see you double that next week:p

Hi Twiggs

Just popping in to say hello & heres to a good WW week xx

Morning Twiggs

Hope you are having a good weekend x

ello Twiglet :) just popping in with a hug and a wish that you're having a nice weekend and enjoying your cinema (hopefully not with too many cinema snacks ;)) xxx

Hello my lovely well done on the 0.5lbs off hope you had a brilliant weekend my dear. xxx

ello Twiglet :) just popping in with a hug and a wish that you're having a nice weekend and enjoying your cinema (hopefully not with too many cinema snacks ;)) xxx

Hi Rach - no was very good - just popcorn, and then popped to Yo Sushi in between films :)

Sorry I haven't been posting - I have been lurking. Just so stupidly busy :( Sticking 90% to the diet, so hopefully will have a loss tonight :)

Good luck to everyone else weighing in this week!

L

Yes i had wondered where you were!
Good luck for later on twiggs & stop lurking!:D xx

Hello all

Broken free of my lurking to report my 1.5 loss :) Very happy with that considering I've only been about 80-90%

Off to have a long overdue catch up on diaries :)

xx

Back