Twiggy's Diary

Hi, sorry I've not been around for a while! Hope you're fully recovered now and had a good weekend. Take care xxx

Hey Twiggles

Hoping everything is ok with you

Huge mwah

xx

glad your feeling better after your little session ;) x

Hi Twigs!

Hope you have a better WI than me!
Glad to read you are feeeling much better - I'm sure it wasn't the liquid - bet it was something you ate;)
Gotta go - my screen is dancing up and down:eek:
Have to call my manager:eek:

Hi hun just popping by to say hello!

ello Twiglet :) hope you got that workload shifted - did you WI yet? thats today isnt it? hope it went well :D xxx

Hello

Thanks for all the lovely visits.

Yes WI was today ... and I put on 1.5lb :(

Don't know what's wrong with me - am really struggling recently. Yesterday I had my lunch and was sat back at my desk thinking about the cookies 3 steps away ... but convinced myself I didn't need them and wouldn't have them ... all great ... next minute I'm up and eating them!!! :cry:

Was meant to be handing work over tomorrow but it's now Friday - but I'm not letting it go past that!!

Twigs
xx

draw a line Twigs, you can do this!

get yourself on that treadmill and get rid of that cookie - will make you feel much better even if you do have to force yourself on it! :D x

Was just saying to Claire that I was gonna start exercising again ... gonna dig my learn to run book out and start again - I felt really good when I was doing it before.

My weak point seems to be Thursday nights - I convince myself on the way home to have a takeaway (or go out as last weeks disastrous hangover showed lol) and then the rest of the weekend is lost and before I know it It's Monday and I'm struggling to eat below my points to lose .... so I have just planned tomorrow nights meal - a treat but within points - Bernard Matthews Mini Kievs with bread and butter ... probably not everyones idea of a treat - but MMmmmMMMM

I feel positive now ... but I've just had a good meal and 2 bars of chocolate - so It's easy to be positve. I'm going to be back posting on here more (sorry everyone :D) as it helps sooo much!!!

Twigs
xx

so you should.. miss you when ur not here! *hugs*

aw never mind hun, just start a fresh and dont beat yourself up about it! xxx

Twiglet you are not on your own - so many people seem to be struggling - someone at work said it was to do with the clocks changing and the evenings being darker :)

you can do this - here is to a really good week

Snap! i too had a 1.5 gain
confused-smiley-002.gif

Never mind hun we can get rid of it!
Gotta love the mini kievs but i wanna eat the whole bag:eek:

p.s ta for the info bout the security,gona try it out in a bit xx

Back