Twiggy's Diary

Good to see you Twiggs !

Sounds like a busy Xmas for you with NY to follow - have fun x

Twiglet is sounds like a fun time at yours
my christmas is on wednesday - we wanted to share it with our daughter so planned to wait till she gets home :):)

so glad to read your post - you sound so happy :):)

Its good to enjoy yourself Twigs, weight can come of again no probs. I've had the wagon reupholstered ready for its influx of new visitors. Its pink of course with dashes of gold for bling, watch out for us we'll be by to pick you up

M

Hey twiggs luverly to see you back for a quick visit!

Despite the manic-ness at work next year im sure you will get back to this dieting lark with the rest of us....dont be a stranger;) xxx

Hiya Twigs

Sounds like you had a busy but great xmas - I'm with you on the 2nd of Jan restart hun look forward too catching up with you then xxx

Just popping by to Wish You A Very Happy New Year :)

Hey twigster hope you had a fab new year!

Im with ya back to ww, the minute i get up on monday morning its got to be ww all the way,plus power plate week days, thats when it comes back out of hiding after the xmas tree gets put away.

Good luck hun! x

Hey twigster hope you had a fab new year!

Im with ya back to ww, the minute i get up on monday morning its got to be ww all the way,plus power plate week days, thats when it comes back out of hiding after the xmas tree gets put away.

Good luck hun! x

Ohh Power Plate- I may have to add one of those to my arsenal this year :)
I'm with you - I can't start again before Monday - too much temptation around :)

Feeling surprisingly okay today, just a little queasy - which is good after Tequilla, Vodka and Champagne :D Hubby is cooking my fave tonight - Steak AuPoivre, double cream is the main ingredient in the sauce!

Going to work on a menu and exercise plan tomorrow for January ... can't wait to get started. Did a SP at the scales on Tuesday and was about 6lbs, so probably a couple more since then, but hoping to get it down to just +4 by WI on Wednesday :)

Twigs
xxxx

PS - We need to set up another meet soon :)

Good plan starting on Monday. I finished all my goodies ages ago though, greedy piggy that I am :p Enjoy your last couple of days then good luck with your restart!

Hi Twigs

Seat warming nicely for your planned jump back into the wagon. +4 is very doable.

Hope to see you soon

M

I think your target for weigh in is very realistic
and starting to plan for the month is a good idea - me I am never that organised :):)

H xxx

Hello all

Am soo looking forward to starting again on Monday, going to have a lovely roast tomorrow and then that is is.

My 10 for 10 (in no particular order!)

1. Have more confidence
2. Save money
3. Get into the habit of regular exercise
4. Limit my treat night treats!!!
5. Wear heels more (less trainers!)
6. Less time sat at Laptop/in front of TV
7. Lose at least 4 stone :D
8. Like myself
9. Have more family nights
10. Read more (easy with my new Kindle!)

Wow that was harder than I thought :) I did put Drive slower, but DH said I had to put things that were achievable lol

:)

Twigs
xx

Hiya Twigs

Just popping by to say I'm with you too for restart Monday like you we too have far too much food hanging around, but today and 2moro will soon see that gone :D

Here's to a great WW 2010 x

Back