Twiggy's Diary

good list Twigs,could add some of those to mine but H will tell me off !!

Jane, I've already told you
10 things
10 things
10 things

Morning Twigs

Glad to see you ready for tomorrow but you still could have a roast after starting don't deprive yourself you are so worth it. Just need to cook little different and point it, come on you can do it.

Big hugs for the restart

M

Morning Twigs

Glad to see you ready for tomorrow but you still could have a roast after starting don't deprive yourself you are so worth it. Just need to cook little different and point it, come on you can do it.

Big hugs for the restart

M

Thanks M - I usually do have a Roast on Sundays - but it's usually healthier Chicken or lean beef ... had Lamb Shank today mmmm :)

Well I'm ready for tomorrow. Bought 3 different types of cereal and weighed and bagged up pointed portions in ziplock bags for work. Also cooked a massive Chilli froze some of it and fridged a portion for tomorrow night. I have also bagged up all the remaining chocs and will take them into work tomorrow to get rid of them :)

Looking forward to getting started, although not looking forward to the first and second day hunger - but I know I can get through it :)

Can't find my learning to run book at the moment :( so if I can't find that I'll do a 30 day challenge ... but will have a proper look for the book cos that's what I want to start with :)

Hope everyone had a good Sunday :)

Twigs
xx

All sounding very organised & WW friendly - good luck for tmoz -sounds like you are in the "zone" - welldone you xx :)

hallo Twigs :D thank you very much for my text on new years - i appreciate it (and will eventually get over the fact that you cheated on me by sending the same text to someone else.. *SOB* ;))

good luck for your restart tomorrow and i bet you can make +4 for WI :) xxx

hallo Twigs :D thank you very much for my text on new years - i appreciate it (and will eventually get over the fact that you cheated on me by sending the same text to someone else.. *SOB* ;))

good luck for your restart tomorrow and i bet you can make +4 for WI :) xxx

Haha - I'm glad I haven't offended you too much ;) xx

good luck for tomorrow's restart twigs, you sound organised and ready to go !!

Thanks Jane :)

Hey hunny bun

HAPPY NEW YEAR!! I know I text but I thought I'd say it again!

How organised are you?? :D You are going to do just fab this year I can tell.

Good luck with the restart hun and +4 would be brill

Mwahhhhhh

xxxxxx

Mwahhhhh xx

All sounding very organised & WW friendly - good luck for tmoz -sounds like you are in the "zone" - welldone you xx :)

Thanks Bev :)

Well here I am raring to go ... and hungry already lol, but I haven't had my brekky yet.

Good luck to everyone re-starting today :)

Twigs
xx

Great start Twigs and super organised as I knew you would be.

Settle into that nice newly upholstered pink seat on the wgon and let the heat pads I had installed warm you through then the hunger will dissappear.

Go Twigs

M

Wish i could bag up all the chocs in the house & take them to work,but i fear i would get major objections from britt & lee & wouldnt hear the last of it:(

Lets hope they get through them quick!

Good luck for today hun xx

Sounding super organised there Twigs, just need to keep up that motivation and your 4 stone will be off pronto!

What does mwah mean....I have seen it on loads of posts and have absolutely no idea - can't even work it out!

Sounding super organised there Twigs, just need to keep up that motivation and your 4 stone will be off pronto!

What does mwah mean....I have seen it on loads of posts and have absolutely no idea - can't even work it out!

Hi Rosie nice to see you around MWAH is like an air kiss! And its the noise or what the americans say when they air kiss! well thats my interpretation of it...lol x

well you are all organised
lets hope today goes as well as you planned
well done on getting rid of all the choccies :):)

this is going to be OUR year

H xx

Back