Twiggy's Diary

yeah, why not!!

Just gotta love this diet ... what other diet can I have jacket pot with tuna Mayo and malteasers for lunch ... lovely dinner and still have points saved for tomorrow!!

Twigs
xx

Hey Twiggs, Chinese I want one now :OP
Sounds like a fun weekend, are you kite surfing? Would love to try it but would be c**p! No balance lol...
Have fun xx

hahaha no it wasn't me kite surfing ... would have to be a bloody big kite to move me :D

Had a lovely day with the DH, step kids and well the in-laws were there too :D Weston was lovely - saw some great kite surfing and stunt Kites (have to be SOOOOO careful when you say that, so I learnt to my cost :ashamed0005:)

Went to Wetherspoons for lunch, and luckily it had wifi so I looked up the WW site and chose the 15 point Chilli with rice and Torilla chips - YUM!!!

Then went to Bingo on the way home and won £160 between DH and myself and had a Tuna Sandwich and a packet of Quavers which was 7.5 points ... so with the 2.5 Oats so this morning, I've 3 left. Meeting an old school friend for lunch tomorrow so should have enough saved for a couple of drinkies (Sharon's driving :D)

Hope everyone had a good day!

Twigs
xx

Hi hun

You seem to have had a lovely weekend all within points too ;o)

Glad to see you made the most of good old Windy Weston Super Mare ;o)

Have another great day out today x

Wow well done on the bingo win.
Hmm i love chilli too,hope you have a nice time tomoz with the girlie catchup..
xx

wow congrats on ur winnings! spend it foolishly - always much more fun that way!! well done on ur points too u are being so good xx

you're forever winning on the bingo - reckon you must be descended from a leprechaun :p

hope you've had a lovely weekend Twigs, and well done on your points yesterday! :D x

Hi all

Just checking in ... I'm off work today but have a horrible headache which I can't shake, so trying to stay off the PC.

Still sticking to the diet :)

Will catch up on everyone's diary's tomorrow.

Twigs
xx

Hi all

Well headache has finally gone :D

Had a small blip yesterday, was fine until after the 2nd large glass of wine ... then the table next to us had dessert - waffles with syrup and cream .... well it would have been rude not to :D Then even though I was full I had a few mini choc eggs when i got home.

Never mind - don't think it would have done that much damanage as I had saved 9 towards the meal, and if I save 4 today and tomorrow hopefully the scales will be good to me :)

I'm cooking Jamie Olivers Chilli Con Carne today ... first time I've cooked chilli without using a schwartz mix - it smells delicious - and will be 7.5 points for a quarter, although I think a quarter might be too much looking at the heap of food there is in the pan :) Having it with Caesar Salad ... love the hot chilli with the cold lettuce :)

Hope everyone had a great day!

Twigs
xx

Yay!! bingo win :D ... I won a fiver on the holiday bingo..anyone would have thought i'd got six numbers up on the lotto I was so excited lol!!

I always take the chinese points for the whole portion :D

Yay!! bingo win :D ... I won a fiver on the holiday bingo..anyone would have thought i'd got six numbers up on the lotto I was so excited lol!!

I always take the chinese points for the whole portion :D

LOL I get so excited too - whether it's £5 or £100 :D

Twigs
xx

Hey, Twiggs
glad you had a good weekend, Well done on the Bingo and low points. Dinner sounds yummy hope you enjoy it xx

Back