Twiggy's Diary

Hiya twigs,chilli sounds good.
Glad the headaches gone ive had one all day too!!
Good luck for this week xx

Hi Twigs,
Can smell that chilli in my imagination! Can you post recipe on here if you get a second please xx

mornin twigs just flyin by - those waffles sound like they were worth the points yum! i love the ones u get in america and there pancakes. gonna be lapping those up in vegas thats for sure!!! have a great day - will report back on any job/boy news later lol! gonna squeeze one last gym session in before our WI tomorro and see if i can erase any of my weekend vodka damage ha ha xx

yeah that chilli sounds gorgeous - i can almost smell it too! :p i second the request for a recipe post please :)

hope you have a good day today xxx

Morning Twiggs, hope you have a great pre WI day. How was the chilli, ummmmm yummy! Best get some breakfast I think lol..
Enjoy your day xx

Hi all

The Chilli was very good - more tasty but less hot than my usual Chilli's so I think I'll up the chilli powder next time.

I'll add the Recipe when I get a sec at home (at work at the mo Boooooo)

REALLY hungry today, but I don't mind - always feel like I'm losing more if I'm hungry lol .... looking forward to my Jacket spud and tuna though - and I have enough points for a packet of Malteasers ... A proper feast lol

Hope everyone's enjoying the sunshine!

Twigs
xx

The sunshine is marvellous Twigs especially when you have nothing to do like me. I hope those maltesers go down a treat, as they are now a thing of the past for me have one for me too please they were my favourites!!

M

jacket spud and maltesers that is a perfect feast mmmm enjoy!!!

thanks for all ur support and encouragement and advice re the job - its so lovely and means alot!!

now i best go out and buy that lotto ticket for tomorro ... if i win then we can all go vegas in 6 weeks lol xx

HI Twigs

Just passing through to say hey, hope you are having a good week! Gabs are we all included in the vegas trip if you win?? LOL :D
x

Hi Twigs

Your chilli sounded lovely look forward to recipe! Although I was sent a email attachment of Jamie Olivers new cook book Pdf file with colour pictures and all (its not even published yet or just about to be) apparently he sent it to a friend and it got out on the Net ;oO
So recipe could be in there will look 2moro as its on my work email xxx

Hi

That happened before so may be his old book - still good tho for nowt :)

Actually forgot about posting the recipe so will do it now :)

Twigs
xx

Hiya

Yeah I've updated the recipe - whole thing is 30.5 ... it says it served 6, but as I only had it with lettuce and I had enough points I had a quarter for 7.5 points :)

Twigs
xx

Hiya Twigs.
Will go look up that recipe in a mo(although i do make a brill chilli)myself!!LOL

Have a lovely day tomoz xx

Hi all

Well another WI day arrives ... how comes everyone else's seems to arriver really quickly - but mine takes ages. Unless I've been bad when it speeds towards me like a runaway train?

Anyway, if I don't get my 1 stone award tonight I'm going to ask them to go away and check the scales. My scales at home are showing a good loss, but never really believe it until I get to class, but I only need to lose a half for my stone so that should be fine.

Had an almost 100% week, went a few over on Sunday but hopefully I pulled it back :)

Just been reading the diaries all you big losers ;) are such an inspiration, it really keeps me going - so thank you!!

Well I'm off to have my Oatso ... hope everyone has a good day.

Will be back later to post results.

Twigs
xx

Good luck Twiggs, how exciting first stone mark, I've got my fingers crossed 4 ya xx

Back