Twiggy's Diary

Oh no! all this talk about dropping a point ive jus realised that will be my dilema if I get into the 10s in the next few weeks.. :sigh:

Have to get a grip & enjoy jus being 10st sumthin rather than missing that pesky point! x

Hi all

Just popping in to track my points

B - Oats so syrup - 2.5
L - Jacket with Tuna Mayo 8
S - Muller Light - 1.5
D - First Bbq of the year :D - 2 x Tesco lamb doner kebabs - 4, 2 x Hot and Spicy Beef Kebas - 4.5, 1 sausage - 2 and my home made Tsatsiki - 0.5, salad.
S - 2 x Bueno mini eggs - 4

Total 27 points :)

The kebabs were really lovely and brilliant for the points!

Wish it was Saturday tomorrow!

Twigs

xx

Hiya twigs,we will need more Halo polish at this rate girl!! ;)
Well done hun have another brills day tomoz xx

:drool: a YUM YUM?! omg, them things dont look so great but man they taste so great!

you deserve a medal for turning that down Twiggy, you saint! :D

good luck for the rest of your week :) x

ive got them on the brain now.. better avoid the bakery at work or i'm a goner! :p

Doing really well over there Twiggy but how did you do those beuno eggs on the BBQ or were they a little add on extra?

Hope one point less means one pound more for you

M

mornin twigs - startin to get nervous now .. soon as the weekend is over its my big interview day!!! can i ask ur advice please...
u know at the end of the interview they say do u have any questions what do u think would be 2 good things i could ask the director? and also when he says whats my weakeness - i usually say - i have a habit of takin on too much work and find it hard to turn stuff down if people ask for my heelp? is that OK or do u know a better one i could say?

i really dont wanna mess this up xx

p.s hope ur 100% week is going well mine is surprisingly goin great considering TOTM and also being bit ill again - but im being soo good

Hi Gabs

Try not to think too much about the interview - and enjoy the weekend :)

Will have a think re questions for you over lunch - will mail back soon xx

Hey Twiggs hope you have a good weekend, Your still so focused, well done misses another fab loss for you coming xx

Hello all

Just won £292 on online bingo!!! So will be earning lots of AP's shopping tomorrow !!!!

Yipeeeeee

Night xx

OMG well done you are the Bingo Queen!!
Have a nice time shopping and have a lovely saturday xx

Ha ha yum yums reminds me when my DS was small he used to say Yuk Yuk's!!he had one bite and thats what he called em...LOL

What a result Twigs on the bingo, so obviously as thats not 'real' money it is ideal for a spot of shop til you dropping! Just you enjoy every second of it.

M

Well done on the bingo win twiggs! A woman I work with goes every week & shes a right jammy buggar she always flamin wins summat! My old neighbours sister won the national thing they do in clubs & won £25,000:D but she carried on working in macdonalds..barmy!x

OMG well done twiggy - u r the lucky one it seems!!!! blimey that is so amazin - bet that has made ur week!! enjoy ur shopping u lucky thing!! i think im gonna have to have a try at this bingo lark - iv never done it in my life!! what do u do - foxy bingo or somethin like that? well done!!!

hope ur havin an easy week stayin on track and bein good!! be a teriffic week if u lose again and have won all that money!! u go girl! xx

Back