Twiggy's WW Diary - another WI

Hi all

Yet another good day for me!

Breakfast
Crunchy nut and Milk - 3 points today

Lunch
Jacket potoato with Tuna Mayo - 8 points (although only ate about 1/3 of the actually potato as it was disgusting!)
WW Yoghurt - 1 point

Snack
Miniature Victoria Sponge Cake - 2.5 points

Dinner
2 Asda southern fried chicken pieces - 5 points
low fat Caesar Sauce - .5
Lettuce
2 Melba toast - .5

WW Caramel rice - 1.5pts

Total for today 22, so saved 4 points taking me back down to 0 ... just in time as it's Weigh In day tomorrow eeeeeeeeeek

Getting worried now, cos if I don't lose after being so good I'll be really dis-heartened!

xx

You WILL lose!

I feel embarrassed reading your menus after what I've been eating on my work's conference! Getting straight back on it now!

Good luck :)

sounds like your doing well hun x

Well just back from WI and lost 1.5lb ... should be happy I guess but am fed up. I was 110% this week and only lost 1.5lb - I weigh over 18stone at this rate it's going to take years to get to goal.

Fed up :(

Well just back from WI and lost 1.5lb ... should be happy I guess but am fed up. I was 110% this week and only lost 1.5lb - I weigh over 18stone at this rate it's going to take years to get to goal.

Fed up :(

Well done hun,i dunno why your feeling so fed up thats very good i would be pleased with that ,keep holding in there. x

Hi Twiggy

Congrats on your weight loss. Don't feel so down. Just remember it's better to lose it slowly and steadily as it's more likely to stay off.

I think we all wish there was a miracle potion we could take to make the weight go away - it's just so frustrating how slowly it does take, in comparison with how quickly it takes to put the weight on in the first place. Wouldn't it be wonderful if we could all just go to bed and wake up lovely and slim the following morning!!

Keep going - you're doing fantastically well. You're eating healthily and the weight is heading in the right direction.

Well done and good luck for the coming week. Stay focused and don't forget why you started your journey!

xx

Hi Twiggy,
I know how you feel. Its as though being bigger entitles us to lose more weight when we're good but honestly 1.5 pounds off is great!
It will be more some weeks and less others. We just have to take what the scales say.
Good luck for another great week.
L x

Thanks all - I'm starting to put into perspective now. I will soldier on and get my positive vibe back.

Thanks again - I really appreciate it!

Twiggy
xx

Hi all

Well I'm still sticking to the diet - went .5 over my points yesterday but will be 2 under today so should be okay

Bit worried about the bank holiday weekend - going to see the step kids tomorrow in Bristol, and not sure what we're doing (Depends on weather) so hard to plan, which makes me panicky!

Then have a party on Sunday, but think I'll be okay there as Smirnoff Vodka is only .5 a shot :D

Hope everyone has a good weekend
xx

Enjoy your self hun,i would try and have vodka and diet coke or something like that,try and save a few points if you can and have a good time x

Hi all

Well haven't been 100% this weekend. I had a birthday party on Sunday and drank a few too many Vodkas ... which was fine because it would have worked out at about 6 point ... but no idea how many points the Chinese was I had afterwards DOH!!!

Been working in the Garden today, so hopefully worked something off :) Will be extra good up to WI on Wednesday.

Hope everyone's having a good one!

xx

Well it's WI tonight and I'm not looking forward to it. My scales at home (I know I shouldn't!) say I've stayed the same or even put on a pound ... they're not the most reliable scales.

Just don't understand what I'm doing wrong ... I'm eating so much less than I used to and I'm doing more exercise :(

Oh well just have to see what tonight brings I guess!! Keep your fingers crossed for me please :)

xx

Back