Twiggy's WW Diary - another WI

Hi all

Well off to get weighed tonight, I know I've put on about 3lbs since my last weigh in, but I'll have to live with that. I've been really trying to be good these last couple of days, but when you know you've put on and you're going to start properly in a day it's very hard to keep the momentum going.

Anyway, at least WI is tonight so tomorrow is D Day :) I have a 40th party in an Indian restaurant which I'll struggle with, but my sis (Slimforlive) and I will just have to help each other :)

Just had my Crunchy Nut Cornflakes and ready to face the day!

Hope everyone has a good one!
T
x

Hi Twiggy .. how you getting on? Hope things are good with you today! ... How was the chicken recipe you tried out? ...
Have a lovely day xx

Hi all

Just back from WI and I only put on .5 !!! I REALLY thought it would be 3lbs so I'm chuffed!

I'm going to try ... no not try ... I'm going to save 4 points each day this week towards the Party I'm going to on Saturday. Still leaves me with 22 points which is more than my sister has and she's still going strong :)

I'm still having a problem with my brain remembering I'm on a diet ... I forgot my WW dessert again today!!!! I WILL remember tomorrow!!!

Hope everyone had a good day!

TWiggy

Hi Scooby

Yep definatly found the Zone :) I forgot my lunch AGAIN today, but realised about a mile from home so turned back round and went and got it :)

I've planned my day and will save 3.5 points today ... now all I have to do is stick to it :D

T
x

Thanks Starlight

I can't believe how much more you've lost since I was last here - you really are my inspiration!

Twiggy
xx

Awww thanks Twiggy

And well done on the wi result!!!

Hope you have a great week

Hi like you I am a size 24 and over 19 st well nearer to the 20 st end than the 19 st end. I am taking little steps rather than look at the whole picture otherwise I would take fright and give up. Good luck

Irene xx

Hi like you I am a size 24 and over 19 st well nearer to the 20 st end than the 19 st end. I am taking little steps rather than look at the whole picture otherwise I would take fright and give up. Good luck

Irene xx

Hi Irene

You've made an excellent start! I know what you mean about little steps!

We can do this :)

Twiggy
xx

Hi all

Hope everyone's having/had a great weekend!

I had my sister (OLDER sisters lol) 40th this weekend, everyone came to our house first, so I'm sure I gained a few points Saturday morning cleaning and tidying the house - definatly got the old heart rate up!

Had a ham roll for lunch and then a fair bit of Wine and an Indian ... I was very good I didn't choose one of my fav creamy curries I had Meat Koftas (like meatballs) in a tomato and chick pea kind of sauce. I shared a Pilau rice and Nan bread with my sister (slimforlive) ..... quite hard to point it all but I put down 35 points for the whole evening. Which means I have to save 4 points a day today, Monday and Tuesday.

Today I had a WW Bacon sandwich on crustless bread for breakfast, and then a Roast Chicken dinner. I have 7 points left, so 3 for a yoghurt or mousse and save 4.

Hope everyone else is doing well!

Twiggy
xx

Another Good day

Hi all

Had another good day today :) Even though someone in my team bought in cakes and biscuits for her birthday I wasn't even tempted!

Breakfast
Crunchy nut cornflakes and skimmed milk - 4 Points

Lunch
Tuna Melt Panini - 6.5 points
WW Dessert Yoghurt - 1 point

Dinner
Big portion of Spaghetti - 7.5
WW Pesto and Parmesans sauce - 1.5
WW Carmel Rice pot 1.5

Total 22 - saving of 4 points towards my -8 defecit from Saturday night

Woohoo love this diet!!!!!!!!

WI here I come!

xx

hey Twiggy! .. sounds like your on the ball! Your menu for yesterday sounds great to and some saved! BONUS!!!!!!!! oh im with you hun! ~i love this diet to ~ lol

Back