Twiggy's WW Diary - another WI

Thinking of you for tonight twiggy! ... My scales arnt great they showed a 2lb loss this week but at w.i i only lost half! ..
Hope you get a good result! xx

Well just back from WI and only lost .5 this week!! But not going to let it get me down - if I wasn't going to WI I definatly would have gained after a bank holiday weekend with a day out and a party!!

So I've been good I've stuck to my points and I KNOW this diet works - so I'll stick to it and wait for the results to show up.

I have started doing more exercises this week (Wii Fit) and for some reason whenever I start exercising my weight loss slows down for the first week or so - I guess my body is in shock lol

Anyway - onwards and downwards!

Hope every has a better WI than me!

Twiggy
xx

Well done Twigs :D! It's still a loss! :)

Drink lots of water, that'll flush the fluid that you're holding due to exercise :)

Hey Twiggy...
I only got a .5 this week to and last week so i know how ya feel! I felt so fed up cos id been really good! Like you say we both know ww works so onwards and downwards it is! .. You had a great weekend and didnt gain so an added bonus! hehe ..
Enjoy your wii fitting! i want one! xx

You might find its the exercise thats holding your weight loss back a bit. I know mines slowed down depressingly so but and I know its a cliche I AM losing it in inches :)

Keep going, it will pay off in the end

Back