Twilight fans

Team Edward 100%.
The books are a gazillion times better, although New Moon was frustrating. I didnt enjoy all the Jacob attention as he annoys me [book and film!]
Cant wait for Breaking Dawn to come out!!

Team Edward 100%.
The books are a gazillion times better, although New Moon was frustrating. I didnt enjoy all the Jacob attention as he annoys me [book and film!]
Cant wait for Breaking Dawn to come out!!

jacob annoyed me too in the book and film...i hate what happened in breaking dawn with nessie.....:mad:

I think I've done the whole Twilight thing the wrong way round - I've been watching the films before reading the books. Although it's such a treat to know I've got all the books to read one after the other once I've seen all of the films :)

I have read all of the books ,seen all of the films...cannot wait for Breaking dawn...excited..yes!!:D

Team Edward <3 I may actually be addicted to the books, and films of course. I'm counting the days (194) until BD is released here

Love a Twilight thread!! Team Edward here :) I do have OCD (obsessive Cullen Disorder)! lol

My collection so far consists of the DVDs, books, limited edition books, the Twilight Jewellery set, posters, car sticker, t-shirt, illustrated movie companion books,mugs, and I think that may be it for now, but I'm always adding to it!! lol

I cannot wait for Breaking Dawn and hope to get to the midnight screening! BD is by far my favourite book, and Eclipse has been my fave film so far :)

Love a Twilight thread!! Team Edward here :) I do have OCD (obsessive Cullen Disorder)! lol

LOVE THIS lol

I'm such a loser I didn't want to ruin my Twilight books, so I bought 2 sets - one to read over and over, and one to look nice in my bookcase lol

CharlieDelta said:
LOVE THIS lol

I'm such a loser I didn't want to ruin my Twilight books, so I bought 2 sets - one to read over and over, and one to look nice in my bookcase lol

lol I get that! Of course you want a set that s nice to look at, and then the reading set! :D that's not being a loser! lol

I'd love to dream about Rob, but unfortunately all I dream of is work?!?

I'm totally Team Edward! Always have been since I read the first book.

I had a dream a while ago of RobPat/Edward turning me into a vampire etc....was such a LUSH dream! Xx

Lol have you read the online book midnight sun? Its the first twilight book written from Edwards perspective - very good! It's on the official website

I loved it! I really hope she finishes it, and I'm s greedy I would love her to do it for them all but she has no plans to :(

I lurrve Twilight more than chocolate and I cannot wait for Breaking Dawn!
:D
Lisa

Away from Twilight i don't find Rpatz that good looking at all, now Carlisle in Twilight... oh baby! lol! :drool::drool::drool::drool::heartpump::heartpump::heartpump::heartpump::heartpump::heartpump:

Back